16

++
Annies pov
I sat in the passenger seat staring out the window "so what's going between you and those two?" He asked i snapped my head to face him "what?" I replied "oh come on annie something clearly went on between you and johnny and with asher your so awkward whats with that?" He said. Wow i guess I wasn't as good at concealing my feelings than I thought i was. I sighed "i slept with johnny" i mumble, hayden almost crashes the car "WHAT! WHEN! Oh.My.God. Big tea" he exclaimed "I don't know like a week ago. I didn't realize the deal was no strings attached though" i say he touches my shoulder "im sorry anns.....what about asher?" He exclaims,eyes on the road "we kissed. I don't know it was more like a peck, but i felt something ya know. For years now i've been trying to get over him but he still has my heart, im afraid he will always have it" i explain.

"do you love yourself?" He questions me. I drink, i smoke, i dont give a damn who i hook up with. So no, "I don't love myself, how can i love myself when im so broken" I say "your not broken annie you just have to Love yourself first and then everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world" he replies, i nod processing his words as i stared out the window in deep thought.

++
I threw my hair into a ponytail, grabbing my notepad and pen then walking over to a table, focusing on the floor as i walked "How may i he-" i looked up to see peyton and jack kissing "jack?" I said in shock they pulled away looking at me. Peyton with a smirk on her lips and jack in shock he jumped up placing his hands on my shoulder "annie please please dont tell asher you cant" he begged. I crossed my arms "how could you do this to him, both of you? Your his best friend jack and you, your his girlfriend" i snapped in disgust looking between the pair.

Peyton rolled her eyes approaching me "you won't be telling him anything" she chuckled i glared at her "oh yeah and why's that all i have to do is call him and tell him right here right now" i said raising eyebrow "you wont say anything because if you do i will tell him all about yours and his child and what you did with it" she said with the evilest smile plastered on her face i swallowed hard. My breathing hitched "what's wrong annie, cat got your tongue?" She said with a laugh "y-you wouldn't" I stuttered "bet" she snickered, i dropped the things in my hand and stumbled outside.

How does she know about that? Nobody knows about that besides my mom. I felt faint i leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath, i hiccuped choking  on the air. If she tell's him he will never forgive me. I don't even forgive myself. I stumbled forward before crashing to the floor "annie! Annie someone call 911" jack shouts as he placed my head on his lap and everything went black.
___________________________
Oooooo