42

++
Annies pov
"Marry me?" I shot up from my laying position "w-what" I stuttered unsure it i heard him correct. He hoisted himself up taking my hands into his "marry me" he repeated confirming I definitely heard him correctly "asher" i mumble looking down "we already have a perfect little family and i've never loved anyone as much as i love you in my whole life it's actually crazy to me whenever i see you i get this weird feeling and when you smile or we kiss it ignites my whole body. I lost you already im not letting that happen again i want to put a ring on these beautiful hands and show everyone how proud i am to call you mine forever " he announces wiping away the tears that were falling from my face "and i know it may seem weird considering we aren't even officially together at the moment but who gives a damn! We have so much history together to make up for all the time we were apart and if you do say yes then we can make so many more memories thats not just you and me its harper, Hayley, your mom, jack, johnny everyone! And maybe even in the future we can raise a baby together like how it should've been with harper. Have our own house together with a backyard, huge bedrooms, swimming pools oh! and puppies! So many puppies" he continues a chuckle escaping my lips at his last statement.

He shifted searching through the picnic basket and pulling out a small red box. My hands cover my mouth which was wide open he kneeled on one knee opening the box revealing a beautiful simple diamond ring "so julianna grace leblanc will you make me the happiest man on the planet and marry me?" He asked a small unsure smile on his face i took his face into my hands kissing him passionately "yes" i say excitedly once we had pulled away his cheeks lifted a wide smile on his face as he kissed me over and over again all over my face. Taking my hand and slipping the ring onto my finger.
I admired it before looking back at the boy i would now be spending the rest of my life with a overwhelming feeling of love waved over me as i took a deep breath this was really happening.

Its crazy to think that i was once mute,
Im so happy to be unmute.

The end??
_________________
I feel like this would be a good place to end it?
But then again lots of things were left out like them telling harper their her parents and finding out what happens with kenzie, johnny, will, jack ext

Let me know what you think i should do. I might do a few extra chapters explaining them stuff but for now this is it the end of unmute :)

Thank you so much for reading its been insane how much support i've got from both mute and unmute i've been very stuck recently and writing hasn't exactly been on my mind as much, thats why i think this story is so much more weak than mute. I don't think this is the end of me writing but i do think besides from the occasional update of my other story's a big focused story like this won't happen for a while :/ but still thank you so much for everything i hope you enjoyed my StOrY 🥰