30

++
Annies pov
I curled my final strand of hair, standing up and admiring myself in the mirror. I was wearing a tight fitted white dress which just stopped above my knees and had some light pink eyeshadow on, asher hadn't told me much about where we were going just to dress nicely, which isnt hard because i always look good. There was a knock at the door so i headed to answer it I opened the door prepared to see asher but instead saw johnny "what are you doing here?" I snap crossing my arms his eyes were red and it was clear he had been crying for hours "its my dad he has cancer" he hiccuped tears bursting from his eyes "oh god johnny im so sorry" i say before pulling him into a hug, he wrapped his arms around me tightly and cried into my shoulder as i held his head "shh its going to be fine, he's strong, you're all strong" I whispered rubbing the back of his head. We stood there for about ten minutes until i let him go taking his face in my hands and wiping his tears away "cmon you can stay here tonight, you can stay as long as you want" i suggest taking him inside and closing the door behind me.
++
I poured the hot water into the two cups then brought them over to the table where johnny sat staring blankly into the air i sat besides him taking his hands into mine "look at me" I demand, he obeyed at turned to me his face emotionless "you have to stay strong if not for yourself for your dad" i say gently rubbing his hand "i can't he is the only one there for me annie and the thought of losing him is just to hard" he said his voice cracking in pain "i know but he needs you as much as you need him, stay by his side no matter how hard it is and trust me i know its hard.... i lost my brother to cancer when i was ten it was one of the most hardest thing i've went through and i'll admit it i was completely weak and broken when we lost him but when he was still here i spent every single second i could by his side because it was only thing i could do but it made such a huge difference he didn't spend hours on end alone in the hospital i was there and it made him happy he told me how happy he was that i was there, that he wasn't alone" i say a single tear rolling down my cheek he brushed it away "thank you i know i hurt you and im so sorry for that but thank you for putting that past you and being here for me" he says staring deeply into my eyes however the feeling i felt before was completely gone, all i was seeing was a friend nothing more. I gave him a small smile "take my bed tonight you need a good rest i'll sleep down here" i say standing up "no annie i can't" he defends "no i insist i have a few errands to run anway" i reply making him give in "alright i'm gonna go up now then im exhausted" he said standing up and stretching "goodnight johnny" i say "goodnight" he replied before trudging upstairs.

I let out a sigh walking to the side and grabbing my phone no messages or calls from asher. He hadn't even knocked, i shrugged it off and decided to scroll through Instagram when kenzie dmed me 'hey girlie never knew you were out tonight im at the same bar come say hi x' i furrowed my brows before typing back 'im not out, why'd you think that?' Soon she replied 'oh it's just you told me you were going out with asher and i saw him here with some girl kissing so I figured it was you...sorry anns' i read those words and sharp pain stung my heart. How could he, he promised, he said he'd never hurt me again. I put my phone down, grabbed a hoodie throwing it on and left my apartment unintentionally slamming the door behind me.

I walked and walked until my legs felt like jello my head was full with questions and thoughts it felt as if it would explode. My thoughts are interrupted by someone whistling at me I looked around clutching the hoodie closer to my body this whole day was messed up and i just wanted to escape it so i went to my dealers house.
__________________
Im so bad at writing and updating at the moment sorry