Epilouge 1

++
5 years later
"Im so nervous kenz" i say as i stare back at myself in the mirror, the long puffy white dress clung to my body "its good to be nervous" she comforts me looking at me through the mirror "but what if he doesn't show up or gets cold feet last minute I don't think i could live with myself if that happened" i ramble turning to my best friend who had a wide smile on her face "what?" I ask "you look gorgeous" she complimented my cheeks flush "this is really happening huh?" I question, she nodded. A loud cluster of giggles echoed down the hallway "logan! Come back" we heard soon enough harper was in the room her baby brother in her grasp "sorry mom hayley went to the bathroom and he just started moving, he is so fast!-wow you look like a princess" she rambles on her eyes lighting up "thank you sweetheart" i reply taking logan into my arms "what have i told you about running away" i ask the three year old who had a dimply smile on his face while he grabbed my cheeks "sowwy mama" he apologized "harper?Logan? Oh thank god there you a-wow annie you look stunning" hayley stops her frantic searching her eyes landing on me "thank you" i reply with a small smile "alright alright obviously she looks stunning but we got to go its time for you to get married!" Kenzie exclaimed and once again i was flushed with nerves and happiness.
++
"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" and in that moment when ashers lips met mine i knew my life was complete, logan tackled our legs with a hug and asher pulled away picking up the small boy who was smiling widely at his dad.

Logan was an unplanned pregnancy and also a shock to us both, i was seven months gone when I actually found out i was pregnant. I'll admit it was a hard time for us. I remember the day i told him i had just found out the day before, he came home from a photoshoot and i slid the stick which showed two lines across to him on the table.
Flashback
"w-what" he stuttered "no, are you serious you're pregnant this is amazing babe! I hope its a boy, have you told harper yet?"he rambled on jumping from his seat and kneeling before me "hey little one im your dad" he whispered placing a hand on my stomach. I smiled at the sight "I wanted us both to tell her, she's gonna be a amazing big sister" I replied to his previous question he nodded in agreement standing up and kissing me passionately "a new member to our family wow im gonna be a dad again" he sighs in happiness.
End of flashback
Two months later water trickled down my leg, johnny being the dumbass he is nervously asked me if i had pissed my pants thats when the panic started
Flashback
Johnny and i sat in his living room waiting for everyone to join us for a movie night, it was a annual thing we do together "you're belly is really big you sure you're not like having twins" johnny joked "oh my i hope not i'll find out tomorrow when I finally have my first scan its been so difficult to boo-" I explained "um annie i think you pissed yourself" he interrupted I looked down and i indeed had 'pissed myself' i looked back to johnny who was red in the face "oh" I mumbled standing up to go clean up but getting a sharp pain coarse through my body i shrieked clutching my stomach. Johnny was at my side instantly "we need to get you to the hospital"

When we arrived at the hospital the doctors rushed me into a room "its too early" i breathed out to johnny who had a tight clasp on my hand "way too early john" my voice cracked and another pain shocked my body "she's almost ready to push" a nurse called out sending me into panic mode "what? She is only two months" johnny said earning a weird look from the nurse "she's nine months and in active labor" the nurse replied my eyes grew wide as did johnnys i turned to him "call asher"
End of flashback
In under a hour i had my baby boy im my arms. Turns out it was a common thing to not show a bump in some pregnancies, johnny sat at our side smiling widely.

Flashback
"He's adorable" johnny stated i just nodded lost in the baby's eyes "babe i came as soon as i-" asher rambled his eyes softening "i'll give you two some space" johnny said leaving the room. Asher slowly approached me his eyes never leaving the frail child in my arms "its our baby, our boy" i said looking towards asher whos head snapped to look in my eyes "boy?" He questioned softly, i nodded in reply "he's perfect babe" he said kissing my forehead "im so sorry I couldn't be here for the birth the traffic was so terrible and i was almost at johnny's place" he explained "its okay you're here now want to hold him?" His eyes lit up at the idea of holding his child and i handed him the fragile baby "hello logan" he mumbled "logan?" I questioned "after caleb i just thought its fitting if you don't like it we can change it" he explained his cheeks flushing red "no no it's perfect, logan angel"
End of flashback

it was a rough ride thats for sure with many twists and turns but in the end we made it out alive and most importantly together.

"That was a beautiful ceremony guys" johnny complimented kenzie clutching onto his arm "yeah i can't believe y'all are actually married" kenzie stated "i mean it was about time" hayden added walking over a wide grin on his face "uncle wayden!" Logan exclaimed from ashers arms "hey lil man"he replied  lauren dragged will over "annie you look gorgeous" lauren gawked "stopp look at you you're glowing" i replied and her cheeks flushed pink and she glanced at will who smiled at her lovingly.

Lauren was there for will when he lost his sister and will was there for lauren when she lost her father. They were eachothers support and they soon realised that they just functioned better with eachother. What started off as a consulting friendship soon turned into a loving relationship and here they were now smiling at eachother with wide smiles love radiating from them.

Its the same with johnny and kenzie. When his father died annie was his support the most but she was dealing with her own things and he didn't feel comfortable invading her life with his problems. Then he ran into kenzie at a bar.

Flashback
Johnny sat at the bar rolling the whiskey around in the cup watching the brown liquid move. His head hurt, no, his brain hurt. Everything was too difficult, watching the girl he was still madly in love with find out she was having another child hurt yes it was selfish but he couldn't help it,he couldn't help how much he loved her.
To see her smile and laugh at the things he said made his day, he just lost his father and he felt like he was losing annie too.

A figure filled the seat next to him "drinking your problems away?" a female voice questioned he didn't take his eyes from the cup in hand and just grumbled "trouble in paradise?" She continued he groaned turning and looking her dead in the eyes "look i came here to drown my sorrows alone" he snapped empathizing the 'alone', she chuckled lowly "oh c'mon orlando that's not how you talk to a old friend now is it?" She asked a smirk set on her face, he turned back studying her face till it settled in "mackenzie"
End of flashback

They had one of their monthly gatherings later that month and johnny had brought kenzie to say annie was angry was a understatement.

Flashback
Annie opened her and asher's new front door her face dropping when she set her eyes on johnnys 'special guest' "what is she doing here?"
Annie asked coldly getting straight to the point "hear her out A trust me" johnny replied a small smile on his face as annie stepped aside letting him in and only him.

She glared at kenzie waiting for a explanation as to why she lied accusing asher of cheating on her "can we talk somewhere more....ya know" kenzie said annie shook her head her arms firmly crossed against her chest "okay" kenzie states taking a deep breath "it was peyton, ashers crazy ex bitch, she threatened me she knew something I couldn't have anyone knowing annie and she used it against me. She told me to lie to you" kenzie explained pain in her voice "i was in some deep shit before we got in contact again like real bad- gang,drugs, prostitutionbad I couldn't have her telling everyone annie it would have crushed me" she said tears running down her cheeks. However kenzie never had to explain what it was that peyton had on her because as soon as she heard that name she knew this whole time her best friend never intentionally hurt her. She embraced kenzie in a hug, taking her by surprise but kenzie soon melted into her arms "i've missed you and i've missed a whole lot huh?" Kenzie chuckled annie pulled away a bright smile on her face "so much" she replies pulling her best friend into her house.
End of flashback
___________
I was going to do the epilogue as one big chapter but its taking me far to long to finish it so im going to be separating it into multiple parts x