19

++
Annies pov
I woke up my head killing, i let out a groan then fall back down staring at the ceiling there was a knock on my bedroom door and asher walked in "hey you i got you some things" he said before walking over and setting down a bottle of water, some aspirins and chocolate "asher what is this?" I question "i just figured after last night you'd want some things i mean jack told me you had a concussion so I thought i'd brin-" he rambled "just shut up " i laugh opening the bottle and taking some aspirins "so do you wanna come to set today?" He asks i swallow hard, I don't wanna see peyton let alone be around her and jack "I don't, asher peyton doesn't exactly like me" i say unsure "what do you mean all she does it talk nice about you?" He smiles, 'that two faced bitch' "huh?" He asks "its nothing im probably just going to stay in today, relax" i lie he nods understandably then takes my hands into his "call me if you need anything okay?" He says rubbing my hands, he gives me a smile before getting up to leave "asher" i call he turns around "thank you" I continue "anytime robin" he replies before leaving the room.
++
I sat in my kitchen typing away onto google, papers scattered over the counter. I dialed my mom's number and she soon answered "hey mom can we talk about something?" I asked "sure sweetie whats up?" She replies "i wanted to ask if you know anything about urm" i pause "m-my baby" I stuttered. I hear her gasp "julianna you asked me to keep anything about her away from you" she sighs "i know but i was a kid mom im a adult now besides i just want to know she's safe, Asher's back and i think i want to te-" she cut me off "sweetie i know you want to tell him and he has a right to know but he didn't sign those papers, it wasn't legal i could get in big trouble" she explains "fuc- mom can you atleast tell me the guy who did the papers name please i need anything i just want to know how my baby is" i beg "okay it was mr franklyn-miller but honey please do-" she said "tha-nk you mom you won't regret it love you bye" i ramble hanging up.

Frankyln-miller, it was will's dad.
____________________
It took me to long to write smh