21

++
Wills pov
I held the small girl in my arms as she hugged me tightly "i've missed you uncle will!" She exclaimed i smiled setting her down on the sofa "i've missed you too harp" I replied "are you staying again?!" She asked in excitement, i half smiled "not this time harper i've got some things to do" i said causing her too frown. It soon turned into a not so toothy smile considering her front two teeth had fallen out previously she grabbed a brush shoving it into my hands "brush my hair and tell me stories pleaseeee" she pleaded giving me puppy dog eyes.

I obliged and began brushing her long brown hair "can you tell me my favourite one?" She asked i nodded although she couldn't see me "there was once a girl called juliet she didn't speak to anyone and because of this they called her mute. At school a boy would bully her everyday but they shared their own secret together, Her father was evil and sent her mom away leaving just her and her younger sister , one day the girl bumped into a boy called ash and i like to think it was love at first sight but they would have to go through alot to realise that. Although she wouldn't speak he didn't give up on her and they soon became friends she told him all about her dad through writing. But the secret between the girl and the bully was soon revealed, he loved her equally as much as the ash did. Ash didn't understand how this was possible so he went away only to be injured and ending up in hospital, the girl was worried and so she spoke, while he was asleep and told him she loved him -" harper squealed in excitement over the story "ash heard her and confessed his love to her only to tell her he has to move away so they spent their last month together doing all they could. Ash saved the girl from her father and got her mom back, then it came to the day ash had to leave so he wrote her a letter and said his goodbyes through that way he didn't want to leave but he had to.He loved her and she loved him but they needed to stay apart for a while until their story could continue" I finished explaining the story harper jumped around to face me "i want to know what happens next will! Did they fall in love again?! Is he back? How is juliet?" She exclaimed, it always went like this i would tell her the story and she would bombard me with questions none of which i have the answers too "I don't know harp their story just hasn't continued yet" i shrugged.

Or has it?
_______________
Shortish chapter sorry but what do you think of will and harper?!