9

++
Annies pov
I groaned slipping out of bed and going to answer the door. I opened it and there stood jack "what are you-" i began while throwing my hair into a messy bun "what the hell happened to your face?" He questioned running is hand over my cheek "it's nothing considering your here come in" i said stepping aside and letting him in. He took a seat on my sofa setting down his bags "i want you to come on set with me today" he says i make myself a coffee "why?" I asked "because i want to spend time with you" he replied I chuckled to myself "the real reason please" i called out filling my cup up "asher asked me" he mumbled i went and sat down "did he now?" I asked sipping the hot drink, jack nodded "i can't i have work" i lie. Jack crosses his arms "i may not have seen you in like 8 years but I know when you're lying" he says leaning forward "im not lying im a stripper" i joke leaning forward "haha very funny go get ready you've got about a hour" he chuckles i roll my eyes setting the drink down and going to get changed.

Once i was ready I grabbed my things and we left. Jack had a blue jeep which he adored, i sat nervously in the front seat, It must've been obvious. "Can you stop that?" Jack chuckled "stop what?" I question oblivious to what he was talking about "being so nervous i can feel it, look i dont know what went on between you and asher but can you please at least try to put it aside for me?" He asked i turned giving him a look "fine" I mumbled then went back to staring out the window.

We arrived at the set and hopped out "c'mon you'll love everyone" jack said cheerfully taking my hand and pulling me along. We walked in to be greeted by a woman with a ear piece on "jack finally your needed in hair and makeup, oh you must be annie" she said turning to me i smiled and nodded "okay well while jack gets ready for filming you can come sit in the chill room" she said shooing jack off and leading me into a room. It was cozy with bean bags and a table full of snacks i took a seat "that tv there shows everything thats happening and some others will be in and out of here so you shouldn't get bored, make yourself comfortable. Im lydia" she explained putting her hand out, i took it "ok...i'll be right there...i got to go call me if you need anything" she says before rushing out of the room. I huffed glancing around today's going to be fun.

I sat watching as jack filmed. He was amazing the door opened diverting my attention to it as asher and peyton walked in. They stopped flirting and finally noticed me "oh...hey who are you?" She asked in a fake cheery voice, i stood up "im julianna, you are?" I asked tilting my head "peyton" she replied. We glared at eachother "okay okay lets chill for a bit, peyton babe can you go tell lydia we're out of milk" asher says turning peyton to him "but we aren't " she said looking over he turned her face "yes we are please babe" he says she frowns then smiles "anything for my ashywashy" she chirps kissing his cheek then leaving.

I scoffed flopping back down "what?" Asher asked sitting across from me "i just never thought clingy basic bitch was your type" i shrugged taking out some gum from my purse "shes not clingy, or basic or a bitch" he defended "sure what is she then?" I asked popping the mint stick into my mouth "shes....shes...shes peyton" he says I chuckle "i know a basic bitch when i see one ashywashy" i say sarcastically then continue watching the screen.
________________________
Filler chapter
Comment things u want to happen next chapter :)