36

++
Annies pov
My eyes flicker open and i take in the surroundings of a hospital room, i turn to the side to see asher asleep his head resting on the side of the bed and a tight grip on my hand. My head aches and i notice the needle taped in my arm  right on time johnny walks in harper on his back soon followed by jack "you're awake jack go get a nurse" johnny commands and jack nods, he lets harper down and she walks over "are you okay?" She asks climbing into the other seat "yeah i just had a fall" i reply in a hoarse voice. Asher shoots up  panic in his eyes but they soon soften when he see's me awake and i squeeze his hand for reassurance "how are you feeling? How long have you been awake? Has the nurses been in yet?" Asher fires questions at me blowing me away almost, right on time jack returns with a nurse. She smiles at everyone before looking down at the clip board clasped in her arms "the blood tests we ran showed high levels of stress and low blood pressure which was most likely the cause of you collapsing. Have you been experiencing any other symptoms before hand?" She asks "no, i guess i've been under a lot of stress lately " I reply she scribbles something on to the board and sets it on the end of the bed in a holder thing "okay well we're going to give you some medication to take and we also suggest try stay away from anything that may cause you stress" she explains and i nod in agreement pushing myself into a more seated position so she can remove the needle in my arm.

Once she leaves I immediately start stressing "have you heard from my mom what's been happening with my dad?" I ask asher and he takes both my hands "she's fine, johnny called lauren and she went over with will, your mom's fine, hayley's fine" he tells me relaxing me but a weight still clung to my shoulders "and...my dad?" I ask cautiously. Ashers lips press into a thin line and i can tell he is thinking, why would he have to think? I turned to see johnny nervously chewing the inside of his cheek and jack immediately started playing with harper. They're hiding something "what?" I snap their silence aggravating me "well c'mon spit it out where the fu- my dad" i restrain myself from getting too angry purely because harper is in the room. Even after my almost out burst none of them speak, i push the blankets from me getting out of the bed far to fast and almost falling back down but I manage to steady myself "if you're not gonna tell me what has happened im going to find out myself" i say opening the door only to see a hectic crowd of people rushing pushing two beds "male and female involved in a crash, female barely has a pulse and male severely injured" i overhear. My heart aches, I don't have a clue who these people are but i pray they make it. I wait for the rush to pass over only to have another crowd form and my heart stops beating ,laying practically lifeless, how i have always wanted to see him, my father.
______________________
It may seem a little confusing atm but it'll make sense I PROMISE! :)
sorry for not posting in a hot minute i went and stayed with some family for awhile