25

++
Annies pov
Asher had jack pinned to the ground as he threw punches his way "im sorry man I didn't mean to kiss her" jack said helplessly "you kissed annie!" Asher snapped holding jack up by his collar "no no peyton" jack exclaimed "you did what" asher growled he slammed jack back to the ground "asher stop" i cried tears spilling from my eyes as he beat jack, there was blood all over jacks face and the floor making me queasy. Will came in and attempted to pull asher off of jack earning himself a punch in the stomach "ASHER STOP" i screamed i was scared of what he would do. He was drunk so he wasn't thinking clearly. My head hurt listening to the commotion of will demanding asher to get off him and from what had happened previously, the blood didn't help and i felt as if i was going to faint. I clamped my hands over my ears blocking out everything slightly "you betrayed me!" Ashers muffled voice said "i hate you" and I couldn't help but feel the words were aimed at me.

I dropped my hands marching over to asher i tugged at his shirt pushing and pulling till he eventually let go of jack. I grabbed his cheeks kneeling down to his level "look at what your doing!" I said "thats your best friend and you could've killed him, you had no right to come here and try make me feel bad for doing something that i had to do, i was sixteen do you not understand that i had my whole life ahead of me you weren't there with me how the fuck was I supposed to provide for myself and a baby while you were out there doing god knows what" i cried "do you not think my heart ached when they took my baby girl away from me! I wanted to care for her as soon as i saw her but the papers were already signed and she officially wasn't mine, i held her for one minute,only one! you think its hard finding out your child was given away try having your child ripped from your arms" i said watching the tears escape his eyes "i was going to tell you, you know? Yep i planned telling you this Sunday then i was going to show you pictures of her and tell you all about her because this Saturday im going to meet her" i explained my expression flat "and if this is how your going act then I don't want you to come, i dont want to show you pictures or tell your stories of our little girl because I really don't want her to know a drunken violent man to be her real father i know how that feels and that's definitely not happening for her" i said strictly then let go off him and walked in to the kitchen.
____________________
Do you think annie handled the situation well?