17

++
Annies pov
I was 16. Asher had just left three weeks before I thought i just had a stomach bug, i was throwing up every morning so my mom booked me a check up. It turns out i was 7 weeks pregnant. Asher was the only person i had did it with, we did use protection but something must've went wrong.

My mom was angry, of course she was angry but she supported me and told me my options. So i did what I thought was best, i couldn't take care of a child at 16 especially alone. I know asher and i had talked about having a baby but i only said that to make him stay, i would've done anything to make him stay.

I carried that baby for nine months and on November 5th i gave birth to my beautiful baby girl to have her taken right out of my arms. It was one of the most hardest moments of my life, she would be 5 years old now. I know nothing about her not even her name but i have to face it, i was still a child i would never of been able to give her the life she deserves. She's better off without me i know she is.
++
I groaned my head aching. My eyes flutter open to see im in a hospital room, i close my eyes again sighing. Once i open them again i look around to meet jack and hayden's eyes "hey" hayden says softly "you feeling okay?" He asks "my head hurts" I mumbled holding it "oh yeah don't touch it you have a concussion" hayden smiles i nod "hayden could you give us a minute?" I ask looking at jack "yeah sure" he says before leaving the room.

"I won't say anything" i say breaking the silence "really?" He exclaims picking his bowed head up "I won't say anything if you promise me you won't say anything either" I demand "okay.." he says "how long has it been going on?" I asked "never literally we were just there as friends, then she kissed me....i kissed back im so stupid for kissing back" he groans rubbing his temples "remember when i was mute" i say catching his attention "then i met asher and he changed everything. We fell in love, he was my world then he left leaving me alone. Do you know how hard it is to love someone and leave them?" I questioned rhetorically "i do, i left you" he smiled weakly "then i found out i was pregnant. It was his child j-ack" I said choking on my words "and i let them take her from me, i gave her up" i cried, breaking down into tears he jumped into the bed besides me holding me as i cried into his chest "she wa-s my baby i let them take her" i cried my chest tightening. My heart ached, it ached because of my mistakes.
__________________________
Thoughts on this chapter?