11

++
Annies pov
I sat on my sofa, shaking my knee with anticipation. I was nervous, of course i was, I hadn't seen these people in forever and they used to be my so called 'best friends'. I had told johnny about the plan and with his help we managed to convince everyone to meet at my place for 4. It was currently 3:45 and anyone of them could be here any minute, honestly i felt like chickening out right now but as if on key there was a knock on my door.

I jumped up heading to the door and opening it asher stood there with a dimply smile "oh thank god its just you" i huffed stepping aside "wow i never thought you'd be happy to see me" he chuckled before striding inside and glancing around. I suddenly felt judged "yeah i know its small, probably nothing compared to your mansion" i said rolling my eyes, he let out a stifled laugh "you think i live in a mansion?" He asked turning to me "i mean I wouldn't be surprised" i shrugged staring back at him "I don't,actually used to live in one but i live in a apartment not far from here now actually it just so happens to be in this exact apartment complex" he said a smirked on his lips "since when?" I asked "since we started filming jack and I decided to rent together" he replied "oh so-" just as i was speaking there was a knock on the door "make yourself comfortable drinks and shit are in the kitchen" I announced before heading back to get the door.

Johhny, lauren and another girl stood there. The girls were laughing to themselves and johnny stood smiling at me "hey come in" i said in a fake nice voice. They all came in "hi im nadia, johnny's girlfriend" she said holding out a hand, I suddenly felt bad for this girl i mean considering her boyfriend cheated on her with me. I fake smiled shaking her hand "make yourself comfortable" i said before turning to lauren. Her face softened and she soon embraced me "i've missed you, im so glad your doing okay" she said "i've missed you too oh my god its been wa-" i let go off her going and answering the door hayden stood there. A bright smile plastered on his face "annikan" he exclaimed giving me a big bear hug "long time no see summerall" i said pulling out of the hug and closing the door behind him "all we need is will" asher said "dude" johnny mumbled "no ones seen will in like 4 years" lauren added "what?!" Asher and i exclaimed in sync.
__________________________
I was contemplating making will have passed away but I thought thats a lil bit too much so instead he is like no where to be seen. I miss WIllYwoO