Epilouge 2

++
Harpers pov
5 months from the wedding

My name is harper grace angel. Im ten years old. My life so far has been far from normal- finding out im adopted, to finding out my adoptive mother had died- yep not exactly the happiest of stories. But right now as i sat watching as my mom all giddy and joyus i forgot all about my past and smiled, she had my baby brother logan in her arms as she watched the tv intently her smile widening as they announced the name 'please welcome asher angel' she cheered at the tv a wide breathtaking smile on her lips.

My dad was a worldwide actor and had starred in multiple movies and was currently working on something new-something only i knew about. I rested my head on my hand watching between the screen and my mom, her eyes glinting with admiration over her husband. He laughed flashing his dimples a light stubble scattered his chin but he still looked young then he started to explain exactly what he has coming up "yeah so as some of you may know im happily married to my wonderful wife annie" moms face softened as she continued watching "but our story hasn't always been the way it is now. Things happen in life and we learn from them, we grow and our story together has been definitely difficult but in the end love conquered all and we now have two wonderful children for that I couldn't be happier. But I didn't want to hold back our story im proud of all we have overcome together and i want to share that with everyone" he told the interviewer then pulled a book from his side 'silence by asher angel' written in bold writing and a beautiful silhouette of a girl sat at beach near a rock it took me a moment before I realized it was my mom "i've been writing this book for about a year now and its about us, mine and annies story. I didn't want it to be a biography so the characters names are actually robin and ash but the plot is entirely based on a true story. Our story, it isn't complete but i want the whole world to be able to know what it has been so far. So on December 5 this book will be available to purchase worldwide and i cannot wait to share this with you all thank you and goodnight" the interviewer had thrown in a few questions every now and then while he had explained everything but that wasn't important. Logan cupped my moms cheeks tilting his head "mama? Sad" he said frowning she chuckled wiping away a few tears "no baby im happy, so happy" she told him in reply turning to look at me "did you know about this?" She asked softly i smiled and nodded "come here beautiful" she said taking me in her arms and we all hugged "i love you both so much" she mumbled planting a kiss on my hair.
++
When my mom told me i was adopted i was seven. I didn't exactly know how to react they had explained to me it briefly that mom wasn't able to look after me at such a young age but thats all i knew, thats all i still know.

I clasped the first official copy of the book in my hands, sitting in my dads office chair I wasn't supposed to come in here, it wasnt used often so i always snuck in anyway but when i done it today i was looking for something, answers i wanted to know it all.

I found the chapter titled 'gone' and began to read.
'I was gone back to az leaving her, the only constant i now knew with no goodbye. It was too much far too much I couldn't say goodbye if i said goodbye it would mean a end but this wasn't our end, no way'

I skimmed the pages looking for the answers i needed then i saw it.

'I have a child. My god i have a child. What am I supposed to feel, robin gave birth to my baby and she hadn't even told me. I was so confused angry, sad, happy my emotions ran high, so high I clenched my fists hitting the closest thing to me-a wall, my knuckles coming in contact with the brick the pain a buzz. I sunk down burying my head in my hands, one of which now dripping with blood and i let it all out. I knew what i had to do i needed answers'