35

++
Annies pov
Harper was fast asleep sprawled across mine and ashers lap, johnny was watching the movie immensely and jack was curled up asleep on the huge beanbag "shall we go put her in our be-i mean your bed?" Asher whispered in my ear, when he said our bed my heart skipped a beat. I brushed harpers hair from her face before nodding in reply to asher, he gently lifted her up and she groaned leaning into his arms. I stood up excusing us from the room and followed asher to my room, he rested her down and she adjusted to the bed. I watched as he tucked her in planting a gentle kiss on her forehead he turned and faced me "what?" He questioned a smile on his face, i just smiled back at him I know we probably look crazy just smiling at eachother "whatttt" he whined standing up "nothing you're just cute" I replied walking towards him and wrapping my arms around his neck "oh yeah i am?" He asked sarcastically "yeah you are" I giggled "well so are you" he replied kissing my nose "i love you" he whispered, I gave him a soft smile and nodded. He frowned confusion clear on his face "annie" we heard a small voice call, harper was sat up rubbing her eyes "hey harp im here" i said letting go of asher and sitting by harper "tell me a story? Mommy normally tells me a story" she asks politely. A twang of jealousy ran through me when she spoke of her 'mom' but i brushed it off and slid under the sheets next to her and began telling her a story.

Half way through the story which was about well asher and i "are you my mommy?" She questioned my breathing hitched and i stared forward then down to the little girl who had a curious look on her face "w-why'd you ask that?" I asked trying to sound confident and failing "that lady from earlier she said i was your daughter" she said i bit my lip. What do you tell a five year old who has believed someone else was their mom their whole life? If i tell her the truth how much will it change her relationship with lisa? "Annie?" I snap my head to the door where asher stood "I answered your phone it said it was hayley so i just thought i'd talk to he-"he rambled "get to the point!" I exclaimed "its your dad, he's out of prison" he spoke in almost a whisper "stay here" i said coldly getting out of the bed "an-" he started "look after her!" I exclaimed taking my phone from his hands and dialing my mom's number for it to go straight to voicemail sending me straight to panic mode, i tried again voicemail ,panic mode and again same thing. I hadn't realised i was now standing by the door   My breathing jagged, cheeks wet from tears I hadn't realised were falling "annie" Ashers voice was distant but there. My dad he's back. After all The pain he's caused me, caused us he's just back i lean against the wall to steady myself but it was too late my legs gave way and I collapsed to the ground with a loud thud.
_______________
Sis fainted, anyway comment what you think should happen next so i have some ideas of what y'all want x