13

++
Annies pov
His lips trailed down my body, his cold hands firmly gripped around my waist making me shiver. I let out a shaky breath throwing my head back in pleasure. His green eyes were soon staring deeply into mine as he hovered over me "ash-" i began but he shushed me "shh just enjoy the moment" he said before leaning in and kissing me passionatel-

BEEP BEEP

I groaned rolling and crashing to the floor i glanced around to see i was now on my living room floor. I sighed standing up. Why won't he get out of my mind? After the kiss he left we didn't say much about it we both knew we shouldn't but i just cant forget the feeling i got when it happened, it was overwhelming.

After turning off my alarm,I went upstairs to check on archie however He wasn't here anymore but a note sat on the side.

++
Dear julianna,
I wanted to say goodbye. Thats why i came over yesterday I don't know where im going but i'm leaving. I have nothing you were all i had left and i lost you because i hit you. I hate myself. I truly do i should've never touched you in that way and i am so sorry. Your new boyfriend huh he's cute i hope he treats you well,Maybe one day we can put this behind us hey? Im just happy i met you. I wouldn't take back the time we had together because they were some of the best moments of my life. You were my best friend, my love and my life. You truly changed me julianna grace leblanc and for that i will never forget you, i love you.

Arch x
++
I wiped away the tears that had escaped my eyes. He may have hurt me but we truly loved each other at some point even if it was just as friends. I smiled to myself reminiscing on the time we spent together but for some reason my mind was brought to the many times i betrayed him.

Im the reason he is broken, i was the glue holding him together. His parents died not long ago and i was his escape i know how it feels to lose someone and i still hurt him. I needed to relax i ran myself a bath, diming the lights and lighting a few candles. I stripped down and slipped into the bath, i sunk deep into the water letting the bubbles surround me. I held my breath and ducked under, i stayed down until i was gasping for air. Once i came up i pushed my slick wet hair back lighting a cigarette and inhaling deeply.

After my bath i put on my lace red underwear and bra then headed downstairs. I didn't see the point in getting dressed quite yet it was my home and i was alone i could be nude if i wanted. I put on some a random playlist and began making myself breakfast. Then 'chemistry' came on I couldn't help my hum along "and you don't wanna take it slow" I mumbled along "i have arrived -oh!" I turned to see kenzie, asher and jack "kenz! You need to knock oh god" I exclaimed my cheeks bright red "don't just stand there go get me a robe you twat" I chuckled, she then ran upstairs"hi jack.....asher" i smiled awkwardly before turning and making my food mentally face palming.
_________________________
This chapter is a messs
Thoughts on annie and archie?