38

++
Annies pov
My hands were shaking but somehow my feet carried me across the room and I embraced will "she's gone" he cried into my shoulder. Tears rolled down my cheeks falling onto his shirt "annie" i heard ashers familiar voice calling, soon he was in the door-way a shocked expression on his face "w-what happened" he stuttered "she's dead" will choked out and i hugged him tighter "c'mon we can't stay in here" i mumble guiding him out the room "i'll go get someone" asher said "d-dont they already know i was saying goodbye" will said in a small voice "wheres harp" he asked "she's safe lets go get you some water" asher suggested, they walked but i stayed still "annie? Lets go" asher said and they both stopped looking back at me "her husband, where's her husband?" I questioned. Will raised a eyebrow "in surgery why?" He asked "n-nothing lets go" i said then walked ahead of them "are you coming?" I asked when i looked back.
++
Will was with harper and everyone else in my room. As everyone payed attention to harper i slipped out the room heading back to the room my farther was in. I slowly pulled down the handle and entered it. He laid there, wires hooked to him, head bandaged, cuts and bruises littering his body. I laughed, a cold soft laugh "you" I muttered standing over him "you don't deserve this, you don't deserve to be here" i snap "my daughter...i have to tell my daughter that the person she's always known to be her mom is dead" i took a pillow from under his head "you don't deserve to live" i mumbled raising the pillow to his face.

"Annie" asher snaps me out of my trance "don't do this" he said trying to convince me "why not? He took everything from me asher, everything. My childhood, my mother and now somehow he even managed to rob my daughter of something. Any ounce of sympathy i could have is gone!" I shout turning my attention back to my father "and now im going to do the same to him im going to take everything away" I muttered "he's changed" asher blurts out.

I turn around the pillow gripped in my hands, my knuckles turning white "he's changed?" i scoff "you of all people did not just say that" i say anger seething from me as i drop the pillow out my hands "he has just hear me out-" i put my hand up silencing him "are you really trying to stick up for him! The man you had to save me from" I exclaim my hands flailing in the air "the same man who just rammed his car into our daughters 'parents' for what, to feel the buzz of the liquor, to feel the burn as it slides down his throat. Just like he used to before he would beat me to a pulp" i say teeth gritted and my face inches away from ashers "so please asher do not try to justify anything this man has done and let me do this" i plead. His face had softened and his hand met my cheek "i love you and if you do this, they will find out and you'll be arrested. don't give him the satisfaction of taking something else from you. From us please annie harper needs you, we all need you" he begs his voice cracking. Tears now spilled down both our faces "i-i can't just walk away from this" i choke as he catches my tears wiping them away "i know baby, i know but you can atleast try" he says softly placing a kiss on my forehead "c'mon lets get out of here" he said taking my hand in his and directing me out the room "julianna" a hoarse voice said almost in a whisper i turned to see my father staring right back at me "rot in hell" i snap before walking out with asher.
_____________________
Sorry for not posting had a little bit of writers block