34

++
Annies pov
Harper squealed as jack chased her around my apartment. Asher and johnny were having a deep conversation about music and i just sat there, empty coffee mug in hand, thinking. Many thoughts were running through my head one that stuck out the most was kenzie, she wouldn't lie to me i know she wouldn't but if she wasn't lying that means asher was and I don't know how to deal with that again. My phone vibrated multiple times in my pocket, a few messages from 'william❣️' appeared on screen: 'hey anns how's harp? Speaking of the devil would you wanna keep her overnight?'
A smile took over my face
'I ran into a certain Orlando today and she was wondering if i wanted to go for a few drinks tonight if that's cool, let me know when you can and tell asher i said hi x' i've always liked will and lauren together hopefully they can become more than friends i typed back quickly 'sure i'd love to, have fun but not too much ;) x' i put my phone down "harper" i called out she stopped running and jack swopped her up tickling her making her fall into a fit of laughter, i smiled watching them. Jack put her down and she came over "how would you like if we had a slumber party?" I asked and a bright smile took over her face "can we really?!" She exclaimed i nodded and she squealed jumping into my arms. I held onto her closing my eyes taking in the moment, i love this, I love having my family together. I pulled away and harper frowned "annie why are you crying?" She asked sweetly wiping a few tears away "im just happy" i cried wiping my eyes "now go on dont worry about me, go play" I continued edging on for her to go play "okay annie, i love you" she said before running at jack and attempting to tickle him, she loves me. She doesn't even know im her mom and she loves me.
++
I excused my self from the room where they were currently playing twister heading upstairs and dialing a number after a few rings they answered "hey girl" kenzies cheery voice rang through the phone "hey kenz i just wanted to ask you a few things about the other day when you um saw asher" i said there was a small pause and she spoke up "i saw him at the red roses with some girl short hair, red dress i don't know I didn't get a good look" she said, that doesn't work she said she thought it was me kenzie knows me well enough to know I wouldn't cut my hair without telling her "oh really you didn't get a good look huh? So how did you know it was asher, oh and also I thought you said the bitch he was supposedly with looked like me, enough for you to actually think it was me and this one you'll love asher wasn't even at the red roses he went to diegos so explain that" i snapped i heard whispers on the other end "are you accusing me of lying? I thought you were my friend" she over exaggerated "no kenzie, I thought you were my friend" I replied before hanging up.

I sighed falling back on my bed huffing "knock knock" someone said i sat up a little to see asher leaning on my door "you okay?" He asked "no not really" i stressed "what's wrong?" He came and sat down near me "kenzie i just can't believe she would lie like that and try to ruin our relationship!" I exclaimed angrily "so we're in a relationship now?" He teased smirking. I rolled my eyes making him chuckle "do you really wanna sit here and wallow about a fake friend or come downstairs, order pizza and watch a movie with your family?" He said i glared at him pouting, he leaned in kissing me and catching me off guard. He kissed me harder and i tried hard not to kiss back but my lips had a different idea. I felt him smirk into the kiss before pulling away "great lets go i think we're watching my little pony" he said acting excited. He stood up but i stayed seated "come on" i fell back closing my eyes "you asked for it" he said before i know it im over his shoulder as he carried me out the room "ass!" I snapped "i've got a pretty good view of yours right now but thank you" he chuckled and i felt a soft slap on my butt causing me to gasp, he dropped me on the sofa crashing beside me and wrapping his arms around me "i was saying you're an ass" I whisper teeth gritted "you love me" he whispered back kissing my cheek.
_______________
Favorite app?