12

++
Annies pov
We all sat listening to music, chatting and having drinks. We didn't talk about will much it was clearly a sensitive subject, i just hope he is okay. As we were playing never have i ever the sound of keys and my door being unlocked diverted everyones attention to it.

Soon a drunk archie stumbled in "julianna leblanc i love you and im so sorry i ever laid a hand on you" he slurred while shouting i jumped up walking over to him "archie what the heck are you doing?" I said through gritted teeth "i came back for you, i want you back please baby take me back and i need a place to crash" he said i rolled my eyes "archie we aren't together anymore, you don't get to come to my house drunk and demand we get back together. Go to your sisters And give me the keys" i snapped "please just one night kayla kicked me out" he pleaded.

Asher came over "is there a issue here?" He asked me glaring at archie "and who are you?" Archie said getting in ashers face "her boyfriend, so I suggest you get out of my girlfriends house before i throw you out" asher snapped. What the heck was he doing saying we're together "we weren't even apart for a week and you already have a new boyfriend, wow you really are a slut" archie said turning to me "what did you just call her?" Asher said getting even closer to him "a slut. I bet you he's the guy you had over a few weeks ago i came over and heard the racket you two were making. oh joHnn-" archie stopped talking as asher swung a punch at his face "stop! Archie go upstairs to my room i'll be up soon" i said holding asher back, i turned to asher as archie stumbled upstairs. My hand rested on his chest "calm down" I mumbled his face was red with anger "no i wont calm down why would you let him stay here!" Asher exclaimed huffing "what am I supposed to do let him have no where to stay!" I snapped back "yes, yes you should" he argued "you know what asher your no help. you don't get to waltz back into my life and control me! Now im going upstairs you can leave if you want i dont care!" I said before spinning on my heel and going upstairs.

I sat on my bed cleaning archies bleeding nose "i wish you didn't have to cause such a scene" i said even though he was basically passed out "i care about you arch but you can't do things like this anymore we're over" i spoke hearing the light snores now coming from him "goodnight archie" i mumbled standing up and leaving the room.

I walk downstairs flopping on the now empty sofa "are you alright?" A voice asks i snap my head to see asher standing there a small smile on his lips. I hold my bottom lip between my teeth holding back tears, i manage to shake my head slowly "everyones gone home,  i know you told me to leave but i just wanted to check your okay" he spoke softly taking a few steps closer to me "did he do that to you?" He asks pointing to my cheek the make up must've worn off revealing the purpley blue bruise that it had previously been concealing. I nodded he was now sat besides me "I deserved it" i mumbled looking down at my hands. Soon they were in his, i lifted my head looking into his perfect green eyes "no one deserves that especially not you" he says softly.

I let out a shaky breath as we got lost in eachother eyes he slowly began to lean in as did i. Our lips barely a centimetre apart i stopped "asher we shouldn't " I mumbled our noses touching "i know" he whispered before connecting our lips. They moved slowly in perfect synchronisation. A overwhelming feeling consumed me in this brief moment. Love.
__________________________
I feel like so many people have been dying recently and it makes me so sad :(
Anyway on a lighter note ashannir kiss uwu