4

++
Annies pov
I threw my long hair into a neat ponytail after doing my makeup, revealing a dragon tattoo just behind my ear. It was one of my favourites right after the heart beat graph on my index finger, it was for caleb. I slid into my little black dress, it wrapping around my body perfectly and the cut low. I slipped on my black heels, putting on some accessories to pull the outfit together.

My uber arrived and i grabbed my things rushing downstairs and into the car. I just casually scrolled through Instagram finding myself stalking the account with the name 'asherangel' i scoffed as i stared at his page. It was so cliche with his 1m followers and aesthetically pleasing photos. I couldn't help but grimace at the sight of him kissing his girlfriend. Suddenly i was on her page, peyton. She was so pretty, her hair was short but she pulled it off effortlessly and her body, it was like this girl had no imperfections No wonder he's with her she is a complete upgrade from me she seems so happy and so does he, i never made him as happy as he looks in the pictures with her.I felt a tear escape my eye, however my face was flat, i was emotionless  I swiftly wiped it away and locked of my phone sitting back and staring out the slightly tinted black window.

The car pulled up outside kenzies place and i hopped out walking over to the door and knocking it. Soon a glamed up kenzie opened the door pulling me into a hug "juliannie grace" she chuckled pulling away and pecking my cheeks "mackzee frances" i replied mocking her actions. We walked into her kitchen "so where to tonight?" I asked accepting the beer she slid across to me, a smirk crawled to her lips "I managed to get us a invite to a big celebrity party. Like real big stars" she squealed in excitement i smiled widely and nodded while drinking. It was going to be fun, i mean well obviously it will its thrown by people with actual money.

We climbed into the uber, we weren't drunk but just a little tipsy from drinking at kenzies. The uber pulled up outside this crowded venue and we hopped out "that line is huge" I groaned staring at the long line or party goers "lucky for us we dont need to wait in line" kenzie smirked, she grabbed my hand pulling me through a small crowd "mackenzie ziegler and julianna leblanc" she announced to the very big scary security guard. He flipped through the list then stepped aside, kenzie smiled at me then pulled me into the loud music filled club.

I saw a few familiar faces scattered around the place as we pushed our way to the bar. Once we reached it we slid on to the stools "what can i get you lovely ladies?" A attractive bartender asked us, i glanced at his name tag 'liam' i read "can we get some tequila shots" kenzie asked with a grin he returned the smile "coming right up" he stated and began pouring the shots. I kept my eyes on him as he set them down in-front of us, he smirked at me, we both drank down the liquor a burning sensation stinging our throat "call me some time" liam shouted over the music and slid a piece of paper towards me i looked up at him as he winked and went to serve another person "ooOo girl yes we haven't even been here long and you've already got boys throwing themselves at you" kenzie nudged me i chuckled taking down another shot.

We were currently on the dance floor dancing with eachother running my hands through my now let down hair and feeling the music "im going to get another drink" i shouted to kenzie "huh?" She mumbled "im going to the bar" i called she nodded and continued dancing. I barged my way through the crowd of drunk sweaty people and reached the bar taking a seat. I was waiting to be served when liam walked over setting a margarita in front of me  "liam I didn't order this" i said he shook his head "he did" he replied pointing to someone at the other end of the bar. I took a deep breath i'd remember that face anywhere. It was jack. Jack dylan grazer.
_________________________
And jAck Has been introduced