31

++
Annies pov
I held the lighter to the end of the pipe and I took a long drag of the
substance throwing my head back and blowing the smoke into the air. How had it come back to this had the three months of rehab taught me nothing. I was sitting right outside my apartments lighter and pipe in hand at this point i felt exhilaration flowing through my body, I opened my eyes after another drag to see asher stood infront of me a look of disappointment plastered on his face "why do you do this to yourself" he said his voice breaking "I don't need you telling me what i can and cant do" i slur picking up the beer bottle which was besides me and taking a sip "you clearly do i mean look at you" he snapped taking a few steps forward "oh please like you care you didn't even bother to show up today or tell me you wanted to go out clubbing instead" i shout back standing up "well you seemed a bit preoccupied with johnny!" He continued now face to face with me "what....oh wow you really think that low of me his dad has cancer asher i was comforting a friend, I actually care about you I wouldn't go around kissing other people" i say narrowing my eyes at him "oh what was I supposed to think you were holding him, you've had a thing with each other in the past feelings don't just go away" he continued teeth gritted together "they clearly do when you're out kissing girls in clubs!" I snap getting even closer to his face causing me to trip on my leg and fall into his arms "what are you talking about i never kissed anyone" he said holding me and looking into my eyes " kenzie wouldn't lie" i slurred pushing out of his hold, grabbing my things and walking away "i would never hurt you again annie, i promised" he called rushing after me.

He caught my arm spinning me around "let go of me" i snap "no I won't let you go not again" he mumbled "why" i cry "because i love you" he said his voice cracking "yeah well maybe you should've been there all those years ago when I actually needed you" i snap, his face was hurt and he dropped my arm "if that's what you want then-" he stuttered "then i guess i-"  but his facial expression changed "no you know what i wont just walk away from you i've made mistakes, so have you and I've apologized for the past. i'll admit i was angry well jealous  when i saw you with johnny and i just thought the worst, i shouldn't Of jumped to conclusions and im sorry but i would never kiss someone else when i am madly in love with you and determined on getting you back. Whether you believe that or not i Don't care because its the truth and i'd never ever hurt you again do you understand?" He said sternly i was now backed against the wall as he stood towered in front of me blocking both sides with his arms"i-i understand" I stuttered shocked at his dominance "you better understand or i'll make you" he mumbled in a low voice making me gulp, i nodded "good you're coming with me tonight" he said  pressing the button of the elevator and walking in me following close behind intrigued by this side of him. The doors shut and i turned to him as he eyed me closely "you're mine, you're all mine" he said pulling me by the waist and locking our lips together in a heated yet passionate kiss which escalated into more as soon as we were through the doors of his apartment....
__________________
CRIngY 😔🤪😬
This story is getting shit im sorry!