Close (Part 33)- winter formal

Author's Note- Yazmin's Date will be played by Zendaya.

Monday and Tuesday roll around with buzzing all over the school

Monday and Tuesday roll around with buzzing all over the school. No one in their right mind was concentrating on real school work, but the dance that was tonight. The dance was the only thing talked about. While going through the halls, you could hear numerous females gossiping over their dresses and the guys over their so called, "hot dates".

Seth and I had managed to get back to normal pretty easily after the tense night back at his house. We didn't even bother bringing up the topic since it wasn't like us anyways to talk about serious stuff.

Jay was still not back and hadn't texted Seth since the other day. I felt like the days barely went by. He promised me that he would be back by the end of last week. Yet, he was still in New York. Now, he would be missing the dance.

Yaz, Vi and I were at my place, dressed and ready to go. I decided on going with a champagney eye look to match my royal blue dress and my hair was pinned up with curls falling around my face. The updo helped in revealing my décolleté and some very light cleavage.

Yazmin went for a smokey look to compliment her fierce dress with curls running down her back, while Violet kept her makeup more nude and her hair in a long sleek ponytail.

"So, Jess just parked in your driveway," Yazmin chirps, scrambling to get up from my
couch.

Violet and I rush to my window to see Yazmin's date step out of a Jeep in a long tight plum dress. She has dark brunette wavy hair and beautiful mixed- colored skin.

"Guys, stop stalking," Yazmin groans while pulling us away from window.

"She's cute," I smile, poking her in the side.

"Seriously, let me have her," Violet laughs.

"You have Toby, Vi" Yazmin teases as we walk towards the door.

"Oh my God, you're totally right," Violet brightens.

We hear the clank of heels going up the door and are in time to open it before Jess rings.
She's greeted by 3 very excited girls, well us.

"Oh, hi," she breathes out with a slight flush in her face. She leans in to give Yazmin a hug and a kiss on her cheek while Vi and I stand behind her.

"Hey, you look beautiful," Yazmin says, making way for Jess to come inside.

"You do too," Jess smiles. "You all do. It's nice to finally put faces to the names" she laughs, looking at us.

"So, you've heard tons about us, huh?" Violet giggles.

"Of course. You're Violet, right?" Jess asks as we make our way to the living room to wait on the guys.

"The only and only" she shrugs. "But, call me Vi"

"Okay will do," she laughs." And you must be Elle" Jess decides, grinning at me.