Closer (Part 39)- true Love

This is it guys, the chapter I've been waiting for and I hope you all as well! Enjoy! Please leave a like!

After practice at Madame's Dance of Arts, I drive towards the interstate with aching muscles in my calves. It's been two days since Christmas and three days since I've seen Jay. While Seth has pretty much only been around, Jay's been out with Cindy or "busy", so he says.

"Call Jay," I call out to my car while my hands grip the wheel.

I hear it ring for the shortest moment before it goes to voicemail making me huff.

Why isn't he answering?

My stomach drops at the realization of the location that I'm near of. And I know I'm maybe pushing it by doing so, but I take the next left seconds before the interstate that would take me home, and follow the little abandoned street leading to my curiosity.

I press on the gas, going an extra mile on the pebbled road before parking at the old warehouse that I've only seen a few times in my life.

His motorcycle is parked right in front of the driveway and I casually make my wait out of the car. I realize I'm still dressed in my tights and skirt with Ugg boots on, and I feel myself contemplating whether I should just drive home. But, now that I know he's there, I don't even care how I look.

I shiver, making my way to the entrance which I found out is locked. The garage door is slightly open and I hear muffled voices inside. So, I decide to limbo inside, not knowing what's awaiting me.

I don't know what kind of confidence has taken over me in that moment, to just go into what might be a drug operation with dangerous men. I don't even think it's confidence. It's the desire to be near him.

I pull myself back up the ground to come in contact with 2 men from behind. Their attention is on the fighting ring that takes up the whole center of the gigantic garage. My heart flutters when I see him in the ring.

Him getting hit by another guy.

"Stop," I hear myself squeal, causing everyone to stop what they're doing.

I catch Jay freeze for a milisecond before the other guy attempts to punch him in the face. Luckily, Jay catches his fist and twists it before shoving the guy to the ground.

"What the fuck is this?," his opponent yells angrily at me while groaning in pain in the fetal position.

The two guys who were seconds before enjoying the fight, turn to me with angry faces. I recognize the first man from the coffee shop with Jay. The supplier. I don't know the other older man whose bulging vein on his neck is seconds from bursting out.