Closer (Part 49)- the feels

This chapter is Rated R. This is my first ever rated R chapter so let me know what you think. I kept in details but didn't want it to be in tooo much detail, you know?

JAY'S POV

As soon as Ella shuts my bathroom door, I throw my head back with my hands on the back of my head, stifling a groan.

She was captivating. She was pure and breathtaking. The white color of the towel brought out her hazel eyes even more. Her skin was milky and soft. I could run my fingertips across her skin forever.

Seeing her gasp as I touched her bare shoulder made me want more than I could expect of her. I wanted to feel her and kiss her in ways I never have before.

But, it was too early for that. I didn't want to push her. I needed to respect boundaries. And I was happy for what I already had. Who am I kidding? I was over the moon.

I realize I'm pacing around the room so I decide to lay down on the bed and turn on anything on the TV to distract myself from imagining our bare skin touching or her naked right now in the bathroom.

I squeeze my eyes shut for a few seconds and open them back up to the show in front of me. I hear  her shuffling in the bathroom but force myself to keep my gaze in front of me.

Within seconds, the door opens and my attention span from the TV is stolen by her.

Ella's standing in the doorway with nothing but my New York Jets T-shirt on.  Well, I hope she has underwear on at least.

No, I don't.

Her milky ballerina legs are toned and perfect. I blink fast to meet her eyes.

"The joggers were too big," she shrugs, shuffling over to the bed. She plops on over to me and I see her bite her lip.

Why is she nervous? I'm the one who's nervous

Why is she nervous? I'm the one who's nervous. Believe me, it's a first.

I've had enough girls in my bed but Ella was different. She got my heart racing by just being near me and giving me that big goofy smile.

"You look good in my shirt," I tell her casually as she turns her back to me to pick up the duvet cover that I'm sitting on top of.

The end of the shirt rises up a little while she leans over to reach it and I realize she's in a thong. Her ass is half exposed for the shortest second and I see the black fabric in between the cheeks.

Her curves are fucking amazing.

I bite the inside of my cheek and force myself to look away. Then, she's underneath the covers while I'm next to her on top of them still.

"Thanks," she breathes out with a flushed face.

It takes everything in me to turn my head back  to the TV. I've done a lot of complicated and messed up shit. But, this was one of the hardest tasks ever. There she was, the most beautiful girl ever in my bed, with almost nothing on.