Closer (Part 51)- death threats

It's the sound of the metal door opening that gets me to realize that I'm strapped to a chair with duct tape on my mouth. Terror has invaded my body as I remember who got me here. And there he is, slithering into the abandoned room. Marcel Luciano.

It's hard to keep my head up since it feels like it weighs 50 pounds. My body fights with some kind of drowsiness as his creepy aura approaches me.

"Rise and shine, Ella," he sings in a disgustingly mischievous way. I try to say something back but forget that my mouth is taped up, so I squint at him, giving him the most repulsed expression I can.

He chuckles and pulls out what seems to be my phone. Suddenly, he goes around me and kneels behind me while I muffle screams. His cold hands find mine tied around the back of the chair and I realize  that he's unlocking my phone with my finger.

"Chill," he snaps, clearly annoyed by me. I turn my head as much as I can to see what he's doing. I can't see the screen but I notice that he is scrolling for something. Seconds later, I hear the sound of Facetime ringing.

Marcel is still standing behind me while he holds out the phone in the front of my face so we are both in the camera. Is this  some sick kind of joke?

Suddenly, my heart stops as I realize who picks up the call. It's Jay. I can see the vein in the middle of his forehead starting to throb through the screen as he roars, "You son of a bitch!". I try to scream his name through the tape while tears fall down my face. He looks like he's about to jump out of the phone and strangle the evil man next to me.

"Now, Jay, hasn't your prison mother taught you better manners?" Marcel provokes. "That's not how you pick up the phone," he snarls.

Jay ignores him while his eyes stay fixated  on mine. "Are you okay?" he asks me quickly in a more softened tone. I nod, whimpering. "What do you want, Luciano? You didn't need to drag her into this," Jay spits with a red face.

I feel Marcels hand stroke my cheek as  he grins into the camera. "I want a rematch. I want to kick your ass and then have you hand me over your underground fighting club. It's time for the Lucianos' to take over. This is our city," he yells.

The club is not important to Jay. His honor of being undefeated also isn't. But, Marcel knows that Jay is not in the position to hand it over. However, he knows that Jay will even go against his father to save my life. That's why I'm the bait, I realize.

"You can have it all," Jay tells him. "But, if you lay a hand on her, I'll kill you," he threatens with wide open and glaring eyes.

As soon as Marcel hears that, his hand goes to reach inside of my shirt while the other hand is still  holding up the phone so Jay can see  the both of his. I feel icy cold wet lips aggressively kissing my throat, making me squirm with more tears coming out of my eyes. My personal space has been invaded  and I feel exposed.

"LUCIANO I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, " Jay screams while his face shakes.

"Just getting you fumed up for the fight," Marcel snickers. "She's a pretty girl. Hurry, before I have more fun with her," he threatens. "Bye, Bye"

Before Marcel hangs up on him, I hear Jay yell "Ella baby, I'm coming to get you". Marcel comes in front of me, pulling a gun from his back pocket.

"I'm going to kill your boyfriend, Ella," he tells me before leaving me alone in the garage with muffled screams.

I can't tell how much time has gone by but it feels like hours before I muffled voices on the opposite sides of the metal door. I cannot point out anything that the voices are saying but all I hear are angry roars. Within seconds, I realize that one of them is Jay and I don't know whether to fear for his life or feel relieved that he is here.