1. It's over

It's already 3am in the morning, and i'm wide awake waiting for kendall. It's our anniversary but i think she forgot. We barely see each other, because she told me that she has a lot of work, photoshoots, interview etc. But when she's here, she is always drunk, and ignoring me.

Kendall's been like that for 3 months already, i thought we are going to spend time with each other and talk our problems since it's our anniversary today but i guess i'm wrong..

She told me that she is going to do another PR STUNT and then we can spend time with each other after. Kylie called me asking where is kendall because her mom is freaking out because she bailed on her pr stunt with ben simmons. Gigi and bella called me too because kendall is not answering any of their calls. Only kylie and the girls knows about my relationship with kenny.. We've been keeping this secret for 2 years now.

I was about to get myself a water when i heard someone opened the door, it's Kendall...

"Baby i'm sorry i'm late!" She gave me a hug and peck on the lips. She smells different..

I just stared at her blankly. "Where have you been kendall?"

"I told you i'm doing a pr stunt with ben, right baby? Don't tell me you forgot.." I've been a supportive girlfriend to her, i always let her go to a pr stunt because it's for her career.

"Really? Because kylie called me asking me where you are, because your mom is freaking out that you bailed on your pr stunt with ben."

"Okay, i'm sorry. I-i bailed because i was with gigi a-and bella. I'm sorry okay?" She looked nervous because i caught her lying..

"Really kendall? Is that your final answer? Because gigi and bella calling me non-stop asking me where you are, telling me you are not answering your phone. I called and texted you so many fucking times!" I can't help not to raise my voice at her.

"You've been like this for three fucking months kendall, you act so cold towards me, you don't want to spend time with me, you barely answer to any of my text and calls. You're always telling me that you are busy, when i know that you are not! Tell me truth kendall.. Are you cheating on me?" I walk right infront of her.

She noded and tears are rolling in her cheeks. "Y/n i'm sorry, i'm so sorry.."

"With who?" I'm not surprised, i know that she is cheating on me. I always caught her sneaking every 3am while she thought i'm asleep, she changed her passcode in her phone, i can't open her phone with my fingerprint anymore, and i found cigarette in her coat, i know that's not hers.. I just wanted her to admit it to me.

"Baby it doesn't matter, okay? I-i ended things with him today. " She said to me while she's crying.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked while my tears if falling from my eyes.

"T-three months.. I'm sorry y/n.." She reached for my hand but i pull away.

"I've been here every night waiting for you to come home, thinking what happened to us. What happened to you. I haven't had a good sleep in three months kendall, ever since you've been like this. I'm always crying myself to sleep, i'm sure you don't know that because you are always gone! I'm praying that when i woke up everything will be okay between us again.. I wanted you to hold me so bad, i'm longing for you touch, for your kiss.. While your out there fucking another person!"

I broke down in tears, i just can't take it anymore. Every night i'm crying myself to sleep, i'm surprised that there is still running tears from my eyes.. I'm so tired, i felt so betrayed.

"Y/n baby, i'm sorry. Nothing happened between us, he just keeps me accompany. Believe me, i ended things with him. I love you y/n!" She said to me while she's holding my hand..