25. Marry me?

Y/N'S POV

After we eat breakfast on a restaurant, we came back to the hotel. I told Kendall i wanted to take her out tonight, but i'm going to run some errands first.

"Holy fuck i'm freaking out!" I said to them while i'm walking back and forth.

"Why are you freaking out? And why are we in your hotel room?" Kylie asked me.

"I'm going to ask Kendall to marry me." I said to them.

"Fuck! Oh my god! I'm so happy!!" Kylie hugged me. All of them congratulate me.

"I'm going to ask your help that's why i called Hails to come here."

"That's why you fucking pinched my arm!" Bella said to Hailey and slap her arm.

"Okay, hurry the fuck up because i told Ken that i forgot something on my hotel room." Gigi said to me.

I told them what to do, the Hadids sisters are going to distract Kendall the whole day so she won't suspect anything. Kylie and Cara will set up something in Camden Town. Hailey will keep me company to run some errands around town.

It's already 6 in the evening when me and Hailey got back at the Hotel. We bought some stuffs to decorate Kendall's room. I'm going to propose to her there, as much as i want to propose her to Camden town i can't because i don't want to draw some attention in there.

Kendall wanted our dinner date to just be casual, she loves simple things. She doesn't like fancy dates on a fancy restaurant.

I

I

put on my clothes, i don't wear make up because i don't like chemicals on my face and i don't like make ups actually. I text Gigi and Bella about the things the me and Hailey bought. They can get it at my hotel room and set it up in Kendall's.

I knocked on Kendall's door and she opened the door immediately and pull me into a hug.

"I missed you! Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I missed you too love. I run some errands, ya know for my album. You ready?" I lied. "And by the way, you look beautiful." I added.

" I added