16. Crazy Beautiful

Y/N'S POV

"Goodnight kenny." I said to her and turned off the light beside me. Kendall's eyes are already closed.

"Goodnight baby." I just smiled to what i just heard.

I woke up because of the chuckles and giggles. I opened my eyes and i saw kendall on my chest, on top of me and hugging me. As i saw the girls standing in front of the bed taking pictures or something.

"Friends huh?" Gigi said to me and kylie, bella and hailey are laughing.

Kendall slowly opened her eyes and when she saw me looking at her and she realized that she's almost on top of me she got out of the bed immediately.

She's freaking out and tripped herself on the blanket that's wrapping on her feet.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Kendall asked the girls.

"Oh my god ken. Are you okay?" I said to her and helped her to get up from the floor.

"You guys look so cute together. I'm gonna post this." Kylie said to us and i just shake my head.

"Ken, when did you start sleeping on top of your FRIEND?" Hailey said to kenny and the girls walked out the room laughing.

I looked at kendall and her face turned red. "Y/n, i'm sorry about--"

"Ken it's okay. You don't have to say sorry all the time."

"I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me."

"Looks like you are the one who looked uncomfortable around me ken. You freaked out when you woke up." I chuckled.

"Because.. nevermind." She looked at the floor and started playing with her fingers like a little kid. She's like this when she is shy.

"Because? What?" I walk up to her closely and i can feel her body tensed up.

"Because.. You still make me nervous.." She bury her face on my shoulder.

"And why is that?" I asked her.

She looked up to me and she's about to say something when kylie barged in the door.

"Hey love birds! Breakfast ready!" Kylie i'm going to fucking kill you.

"We should go, i don't wanna be late for later. I still have to prepare." She smiled at me and followed kylie downstairs. I just followed them.

......

The fashion show was about to start. I'm going to be the first one to perform on the stage while the models are walking at the runway.

I'm nervous because this is my first time performing at the Victoria's secret fashion show and kendall's going to see me.

"Y/n get ready." I organizer said to me on my earpiece.

"Ladies and gentlemen Y/N hutcherson." The music starts.

I saw a brunette model started walking at the runway..

She's got big brown eyes and tangled hair
Voguing in her underwear
And nothing is better than doing nothing together now
She's got a toothbrush as a microphone
Belting out the Rolling Stones
I'm the last one to stop her
Can't believe that I got her

I saw gigi walking at the runway, and she smiled at me, then bella is walking behind her while singing my song.

We get so close, kissing like Eskimos
It's a little bit much
I know, I do