12. Flashback.

KENDALL'S POV

Y/n took off at the staples leaving me at her dressing room. I stayed there crying after a couple of minutes i heard the door opened. I saw jordan..

"What are you still doing here?" I said to him and i wiped my tears.

"You really love her huh?" Yes, yes i do.

"What kind of question is that? Yes i do love her, very much. So please, leave me alone." I said to him and i walk out of the room.

I saw kylie looking for me.

"Ken! Have you guys talked? What happened?" She said to me. I just shook my head and i broke into tears again. My sister hugged me.

"Come on, let's get you out of here before everyone will see you crying.." She texted khloe to pick us up at the back door where every celebrity or vip will go out.

I'm still crying on our ride home, my sisters are comforting me. While the gigi, bella and hailey are tailing khloe's car.

.......

"Ken, stop crying already. Calm down girl." Gigi said to my while patting my back.

"I fucked up so bad. Did you guys see the look in her eyes while she's singing? She looked so hurt, she is still hurting and it's all my fault!" I said to them while crying.

"I called her several time and her phone is off, i'm worried about her. If something bad happened to her, i can't forgive myself." I added.

"Ken, maybe she needs time like we all do. Time to be okay, with being okay. Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone you love is to give them time and space to think." Hailey said to me and she held my hand.

"Wow. Where did you get that from dr. love?" Bella said to her while eating chips.

"I just saw it on instagram. Isn't it an amazing and meaningful quote?" Kylie laughed at hailey.

"Bella stop eating my chips, that's mine. Kenny is crying while you're just there eating." Kylie exclaimed while my sister snatched the chips out of bella's hand.

"Ky i'm starving! Ken you know i love you right? But hailey's right." She said to me and gave me a smile.

"We are all here for you ken, you've done your part. You admit your mistakes, you apologized and you already proved to her that you changed." Kylie said to me.

"Don't be too hard on yourself ken." Gigi added. "So pass me the fucking chips because i'm fucking hungry!"

"Seriously?" I looked at her. I can't help but to laugh because of this girls. I'm just glad that they got my back.

We had sleepover at kylie's house. We all saw the TMZ's tweet about me and y/n. But i don't fucking care about what they think. All i care about right now is y/n. I'm still waiting for her to text me or kylie. I just wanted to know if she's okay..

We are having breakfast when i heard my phone ring, i quicky looked at the caller i.d wishing that it's y/n. But no, it's my mom.

MOM❤️

Kendall, what happened at the concert? What is this news about you and y/n? Did you guys fight again?

No mom, i'll explain later. I'm going at your house, i'll see you later.

Okay, i'll see you later and also victoria's secret want you to on their upcoming fashion show and you are also going to london for the upcoming fashion week. I'm so happy for you kenny!