24. I love you.

KENDALL'S POV

"Oh my god you guys!!" Gigi run towards us hugged us.

"Uh don't you know how to knock?" I said to her laughing.

"You left the door open Ken, duh? I was worried that someone broke into your hotel room."--"It looks like Y/n broke into your heart. If ya know what i mean." She winked at me.

"Nice to see you again Gi." Y/n said to Gigi and gave her a hug.

"I'm so happy you for the two of you!"

"Thanks babe. Now get out, we have some unfinished business. Right baby?" I turn to Y/n who is now smirking at me.

"Okaaay love birds, i'll see you guys later!" She started walking away and closed the door behind her.

"Now, where were we?" Y/n said to me and i slam my lips into hers.

We both make love the whole night. Making love with the person you love is one of the best feeling in the world. I'm proud of it, and never in my life, not even a single time i will regret the moments i spent with her.

......

"Good morning baby." I said to her while resting on her chest.

"Good morning love." She leaned in and peck my lips.

"Are you hungry? We skip dinner last night." She said to me.

"Nope i'm starving. We skipped dinner because you're like a horny teenager. Like most of the time." I said to her laughing.

She stood up to bed only wearing my oversized shirt walking towards the bathroom, she stopped and looked at me "It's not that i'm horny all the time, it's just that you're always fucking sexy kenny." She winked at me and closed the bathroom door. This girl will be the death of me.

She opened the bathroom door and she's naked. "Wanna join me?" She's smirking at me.

"Oh i would love to." I hurriedly stood up to bed and run to the bathroom.

We make love in the shower which is amazing because we didn't try that when we were together back then.

After an hour, me and Y/n are already done showering together. She borrowed some of my clothes because her luggage are in her hotel room. We heard Gigi and Bella banging on my door.

"Ken!! Wake up!! Y/n!!" I run through the door maybe it's an emergency

"What? What happened?!" I said to them and they started laughing.

"Oh. You guys are awake. It's nothing. Come on let's go to Cara's hotel room. Let's eat breakfast."

"Or did you eat breakfast already Y/n?" Bella turned to Y/n grinning.

"You guys are assholes. My heart dropped on my stomach i thought something happened!" I slap their shoulders and Y/n is laughing at us.

"Come on guys, let's get Cara and Kylie. I'm fucking starving because last night." I slightly punched her arm.

"It's okay Ken, we know you guys had sex last night and this morning." Gigi said while laughing and wiggling her eyebrows.

We were all walking at the hallway until we reached into Cara's hotel room. Y/n's knocked on her door after a few seconds Cara opened her door, still wearing a robe.

She looked surprise and stunned when she saw us.

"Baby? Did you see my earrings that i wore last night?" I saw Kylie behind her wearing a lingerie.

"Kylie?!" I called my sister from outside Cara's hotel room.

"Oh shit." I looked at Y/n who looked surprised too. I saw Cara was about to close the door but i block my foot on the door.

"Really Cara? My little sister?" I said to her.

"Baby, let's talk about this later. Come on, let's go outside." Y/n held my hand dragging me outside Cara's room. "We'll meet you guys at the looby." She added.

"We will talk about this later Kylie." I said to my sister in serious tone.

It's not that i don't want her to have a relationship with a girl. It's Cara, she's a player. She always fool around, love to slept with other women, she never have a serious relationship with anyone before. I love her because she's my best friend. But, no not my little sister..

We're all waiting for Cara and Kylie to go down here at the lobby. No one is talking until Y/n break the silence.

"Baby, are you okay?" She asked me.

"No, i'm not baby. I'm worried about Kylie." I said to her.

"Kenny, it's okay. Kylie can make her own decision, if she wants to be with Cara then let her be."

"I'm not gonna lie, i didn't see this coming.. But they look good together Ken." Bella said.

"Guys, it's my little sister and you guys know Cara. I don't want my sister to get hurt by my best friend."---"Y/n, you're Kylie's best friend. Did you know about this?" I asked my girlfriend.

"W-what? Uhm. Nope. Okay, yes.." She looked down rubbing her nape.

"What? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Baby, i'm not in the right place to tell you about that. They ask me to keep it secret, and they told me that they will tell you guys when they are ready." Y/n said to me and looked to the Hadids.

"Thank you Y/n. We didn't told you about it because we're both not sure if we are going to work out. But it changed everything when Cara took a break to be with me in L.A." Oh so she's the reason..

"She was about to end our relationship because we barely see each other Ken. I got scared and i immediately flew to L.A to fix our relationship. You know me, i don't make efforts for anyone. But Kylie, she's different. I love her, i love your sister Ken." Cara reached for my hand. "I have done fucked up shit in my life, and you know that. But i promise you, i will never ever hurt Kylie. I swear Kenny!" I just looked at her.

"That is so sweet, mate." I turned to Y/n who is teary eyed because of Cara's speech and the Hadids are smiling.

"Baby let's just support their relationship just like they did to us. Besides, Kylie looked so happy when she's with Cara."

"Okay, BUT! Don't you dare hurt my sister Cara, or Cake will be over. Gigi's right, you guys look good together." I smiled at them, Kylie walk to me and hugged me.

"Thanks Kenny poo." I smiled at my little sister.

"Guys!!" We saw Hailey on the entrance of the Hotel. She ran up to us and gave each one of us a hug.

"Oh my god Hails! I thought you're busy arranging your wedding with justin?" I said to her.

"Yup, we're busy. I gotta meet my designer here in London and someone want me to come here telling me it's urgent." She looked at Y/n then turned to Bella. "Right Bel?"

"W-what? Oh.. Yeah, i-it's about Abel." What? I don't understand.

"Guys, it looks like the drama is over. Can we eat breakfast now?"---"Oh and Hails, Cara and Kylie are together now." Y/n said to Hailey while we're all walking to get some breakfast.

"Oh i know. Cara told me! I'm just glad that you guys knew already."

"Cara!" Kylie slightly punched Cara's shoulder.

"Ouch! It slipped through my mouth, just like my fingers slipped in your---" Kylie covered Cara's mouth and we all laughed at them.

Y/n held my hand while were walking.l towards the restaurant. We saw some paparazzi, but we both ignored all their questions.

"Baby your hand is cold." I said to her.

"What? No, i-it's just the weather love.."

"Are you okay? You look nervous Y/n." I asked her.

"I love you Kendall Nicole Jenner." She whispered to me.

"And i love you more Y/n Hutcherson." I peck her lips and we continued to walk.