10. Who do you love?

Y/N'S POV

It's already 10am in the morning. I'm doing a soundcheck until 2pm. So i can rest and get ready to my concert. I'm on my way to staples center when i received a text. Before i start my car i decided to open a message.

Gigi 😎

I can't believe you didn't invite me to your concert! I fucking missed you. 😞

I thought kendall told you about it? Haha i'm sorry gi. Missed you too!

Are you still mad at me for not telling you who it is y/n?

A lil bit? Haha i'm kidding. It's okay, i understand.. Ken is your best friend.

Well yeah, but it's not my place to tell you. Btw me and the girls are going at your concert!

I know gi, i told you i understand. I'll see you later ayt? Tell the girls i said hi. Haha

Alright y/n, i'm really happy for you. You can always talk to me. I'm sorry again..

I know that, i gotta go okay? We'll talk soon. I missed you guys!

I started my car and drove away to my house. Me and gigi had an argument a year ago, i wanted to know who's the guy that kendall cheated on me with. She didn't want to tell me like she said, it's not her place to tell who it is. I almost begged her to tell me.. At that time i didn't understand why, i mean i'm her friend also.

After that argument, i avoided all of them. I felt like they're protecting kendall. I asked kylie if she knew the guy but she told me that she had no idea who it is.

I arrived at the staples center, and i saw my crew is starting setting up things.

......

"Y/n, get ready in 10 minutes." Scoot said to me i just nodded at him.

I'm walking back to my dressing room while i heard noises behind the storage room.

"Ken, i want you back please."

"Jordan leave me alone! I'm with y/n now."

"We both know that it was just a pr stunt. I know you still love me."

"No i don't! I never loved you, what happened between us a year ago was fucking mistake! I love y/n."

"If

you really love her, why can't you tell her the truth?! Just admit it, you still love me."

I opened the door and i saw jordan and kendall. He is the guy she cheated on me with, my own fucking best friend betrayed me. All i wanted was to break his fucking face.

"You motherfucker!!" I walk towards him then punched him in the face three times.

I looked at kendall, i saw tears running through her face. I just shook my head because of dissapointment and anger. Everything that i felt a year ago is getting back at me. I wanted to broke down in twars but i had to keep my shit together because i still had to perform.