41. Back to you

Y/N'S POV

After i performed at the coachella, i go straight to the VIP lounge to find my friends. I called Ariana because i saw her with them while i perform. She told me that they're at Rose Garden VIP Area.

I saw them hanging out at the dining area and taking pictures. There's not much people because Zedd is going to perform after me so i'm sure many people doesn't want to miss it. I walk up to them.

"Hey. You are amazing out there!" Ariana gave me a hug.

"You fucking nailed it best friend!" Kylie hugged me.

"Thanks guys. Can we eat now? Because that performance got me hungry." I said while i'm touching my tummy.

We picked our sits and Ariana took a sit on my left and Kendall on my right. Oh god.. They're not talking to each other, they're not even close. Ariana is friends with the girls even Justin, Kylie and of course Cara.

"Uhm. Where's Ben?" I asked Kendall and all of them looked at her in a weird way.

"Uh.. He took off." I just nod and shrug it off.

"So Y/N, did your agent find a buyer for your house?" Kylie asked me.

"She had a prospect buyer but at the last minute he backed out. I don't know.." I said to her.

"W-what? Why are you selling your house?" Kendall asked me.

"She want to buy a house at Calabasas. Right Y/N?" Ariana answers for me.

"Actually no. Change of plans.. I'm planning to move to New York." I said to them. They almost choke their food.

"What?!" Kendall exclaimed. "I-i mean.. What? Why?" She said in her calm voice.

"Aren't you going to miss us?" Hailey said to me while she pout.

"Guys i'm just moving to new york, i can go here anytime." I smiled to cheer them up.

I didn't answer Kendall's question because i don't want to tell her that she's the reason why i'm going to move away. I want to start brand new. She and Ben are happy together, and there's nothing for me here anymore. I'll just let her have L.A. 

"Y/N. Can i have your agent's number? Mom is looking for a new house, maybe she can inquire to your agent." Kylie said to me.

"Oh okay. Sure, i'll text you her number later." I said to her.

We all hang out together until midnight. Me and Kendall didn't talk much, we are in the same group but we're both avoiding each other. Maybe she's not in the mood to talk, or maybe she just don't want to talk to me. I bid my goodbye and gave each one of them a hug.

I walk through my car and drove home. When i got home my phone dinged and it's Kylie reminding me about my agent's number. I text back and gave it. I took a shower and lay on my bed. I'm tired but i know to myself that i can't sleep because of thinking of Kendall again..

I pick up my phone on my night stand, and i saw a dozen of notifications. I accidentally clicked the notification on twitter when i'm planning to click the instagram. There's a picture of Kendall and Ben hugging, and they're talking and there's also a picture of me with Ben and Kendall.

"Y/N HUTCHERSON AND KENDALL JENNER REUNITED AT COACHELLA? SHE MET KENDALL'S NEW BEAU."

R.E.A/N Calling...

Y/n? I know it's late but someone called me, and she wants to buy your mansion.

Who? Set up a meeting with her and show her my house .