7. I saw London without you.

Y/N'S POV

Kendall and kylie followed me on the studio. My crew are still on the studio to edit some of my song for my upcoming charity concert.

"Hey guys, you should take a break. Eat lunch or something. You've been here since 6am." I told them, they look tired.

"Are you sure? We have to edit a couple of your song." Mark said to me. He's my drummer.

"Yes, i'm sure. Oh i forgot, guys this is kendall and kylie. I'm sure you guys know them." Of course everybody knew the jenner. "Ken. Ky, meet the guys."

"Hi, i'm mark." Mark extend his arm to shake kendall's hands.

Kendall was about to shake it and i slap mark's hand. No fucking you will touch her.

"Hi. I'm ken-"

"No!! You don't have to do that mark. You guys can take a break. Be back at 2pm." I gave mark a stern look.

"Okay, chill dude. Nice meeting you kendall.. and kylie." Just go now before i punch you in your head.

"Wow. Great wall of y/n." Kylie laughed at me at my reaction when kendall was about to shake hands with mark.

"Yeah, why'd you do that for?" Kendall asked me while giggling. I think you already knew why ken.

"Nothing.. Because he has sweaty palms?" I lied.

"I'm not buying it y/n. I just think you're jealous." Kylie looked at me suspiciously while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm not. So shut up ky." I rolled my eyes on her. And i look at kendall who is blushing..

I got my guitar and sat on the couch. Kendall look at me and sat beside me. Kylie is taking a video of herself or maybe taking a snapchat.

"Any request Miss Kendall Jenner?" I chuckled.

"Anything you want to sing for me.. I mean for us." She cleared her throat. I saw kylie took a sit at the computer chair.

"Uhm.. Okay.." I started to strum guitar.

You can play the song next to the picture.

It's been three months since I saw you
Just a few texts here and there
I saw you're on a beach somewhere
I think I forgot to tell you
I found that list on my phone
Of places in London you wanted to go

I wrote this song while i'm in london. I decided to go there when me and kendall broke up. I don't know why, i just feel like i have to go there.

Those tourist shops around Camden Town
Take a late night ride on the underground
See the gardens and drink one beer
I know you would die if you knew I was here

We met at the Camden Town at London while i'm on a vacation and she's there for a london fashion week. We made a deal that someday we will go back there. We also promised each other that we will go there Together. But i think, that would never happen again..

I feel so helpless and I feel so far away
If you knew where I was I wonder what you'd say
I feel guilty and I don't know how to tell you
I saw London without you

Everything here makes me miss you
Sparkling picture of us, still in love
Holding hands on a rooftop bus
I haven't posted any pictures
'Cause there's a part of me that
Still believes that I'll bring you back to

These tourist shops around Camden Town
Take a late night ride on the underground
See the gardens and drink one beer
I would give the world, but I wish you were here

I looked at her while singing, and i'm trying to hold back my tears. There are so many flashbacks of our good memories in London.

I feel so helpless and I feel so far away
If you knew where I was I wonder what you'd say
I feel guilty and I don't know how to tell you
I saw London without you

My tears was about to fall in 3..2..1.. Holy shit i need to excuse myself. Fuck fuck fuck.

"I uh.. Need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said to them and rushed to my bathroom.

"Y/n, wait.." Kendall called me but i ignored her.

I wipe my tears, and washed my face. I was walking at the hallway while i heard kylie said. "Ken she did go to London when you guys broke up not in the Philippines."

"Yeah, i didn't think of that. Because we promised each other that we will go there together." Kendall said to kylie.

I opened the door and said "Sorry i had to pee." I wanted to facepalm myself because of my excuse. I'm not good at lying i guess.

"So, what are you guys wanted to do?" I smiled at them trying to hide the sadness in my eyes.

"Let's watch a movie?" Kylie said to us and we just noded.

We watched Conjuring. I feel like i'm going to be deaf because of kendall and kylie. They're screaming the whole time we watched the movie. Holy fuck, my ears.

Me and the guys continue our rehearsal and the editing some of the song while kendall and kylie are just watching us and chilling. It was about 6 in the evening when we finish rehearsing and editing.

"Ken i have to go to travis." Kylie winked at me. Why is she winking at me?

"Oh-okay, i'll drive you there." Kendall offered her sister a ride.

"No kenny, you stay here. And also, i need to borrow your car."

"What? No. How am i gonna go home kylie?" I just look at the both of them trying not to say anything.

"Y/n can take you home.. Right?" Oh i get it. Kylie you are such an asshole.

"Y-yeah? Sure, i'll uh.. give you a ride home ken." I smiled at her.

"Are you sure? You need to rest, you've been rehearsing the whole day.."

"No, it's okay.. I'm still good." I said to while jumping proving her that i'm still not tired.

"Yeah, she will never get tired of you ken. Keys ken?" I threw pillow at kylie. This girl never shut up.

"Ouch you're such an ass y/n. I gotta go and also... you're welcome guys." Kendall shook her head and sat on the couch.

We looked at each other and chuckled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked kendall.

"No, i'm good." When i heard her stomach growling.

"Welp. The monster in your tummy is starving ken." She slap my arm and we both laugh.

"Pasta? I'll cook your favorite."

"Yes, please.." We head to the kitchen.