38. Stuck with you..

KENDALL'S POV

It's been Eight months since i saw Y/N in person. I still follow her at instagram, and twitter. She looked okay now, i'm happy for her. I still keep in touch with her sister, she is already an VS Angel. We hangout with the girls, but they never mentioned Y/N to me.

I've been busy with my modelling career, i'm always travelling doing photoshoots here and there. It's kinda exhausting but it's the only way so that i can't think of her.

I still love her, she's always in my heart. But right now i'm already dating someone else it's Ben Simons. I can't help but to compare him with Y/N. She's different from others. I guess i will never be over her. She is my great love..

"Ken are you ready?" Ben asked me from the living room. I'm getting ready for our dinner date.

"Just a second babe!" I yelled him from my room.

"Alright, hurry up love." I came out of my room and he just looking at me smiling.

"What? I told you, don't call me that babe." Only Y/N can call me 'Love'.

"Oh alright. Sorry babe, and by the way. You look really hot." He gave me his playful smirk.

"Thanks babe. Let's go?" I said to him. We head out of my condo.

He made a reservation at Mastro's. I missed eating there i have been out of the country for almost two weeks. That is my go to restaurant.

He parked his car in front of 1969 vintage ford mustang. I looked at the car because i love vintage cars, and it looks pretty cool to me. I have a tons of vintage car collection but i don't have a vintage mustang.

"This car is lit." He said to me, well he does have a ferrari but i prefer a vintage car over a modern car. I just don't know why.

"Cool right? I wonder who owned this car." He held my hand and we walk towards the restaurant, there is a paparazzi waiting outside the restaurant. I'm sure there is a celebrity inside besides us.

"Kendall! Are you and Ben are official?!"

"Your date looks stunning Ben!"

"Is it true that you're planning on leaving together?!"

"Kendall how's paris?!"

"Is it true that you cheated on Asap Rocky over Ben?!"

I'm so tired with all this stupid questions. We just ignored all the paparazzi's and head inside the restaurant. The waitress showed us our table.

We both ordered our food and we're talking about random things. Ben is a laid back guy, he's funny and sometimes he's serious. Some people told us we look good together. But someone has my heart already.

We head out at the restaurant, while we were walking through Ben's car i saw some paparazzi's taking pictures at this two girls while walking through the 1969 vintage mustang. I saw a glimpse of the other girl, and it's Ariana but i didn't saw the other girl because the paps are blocking the view of her.

I shrug it off. We got into Ben's car and the car in front of us drove off. The car doesn't have a plate number. It's just initials. (Y/N Y/M Hutcherson)

Y/N'S POV

Me and Ariana are heading out the restaurant then i saw Ben Simmons, i know that he's with Kendall. But i didn't saw her, maybe she's in comfort room. I rushed to my car with Ariana when some paps are blocking and asking us some questions.