35. Lost hope

It's been one week since your mom had an heart attack, and up to now she is still in comatose. That's the last time you talked to your ex Fiancée. Gigi, zayn and the girls visited your mom two days ago without Kendall.

Kylie and Cara is always checking up on you, you didn't talk about the cheating scandal. They didn't try to open up the conversation, they know it's not the right time. You have seen pictures of Kendall hanging out with Asap Rocky on instagram, twitter and YouTube. 

Your night routine doesn't change, you're always drinking at the bar, or at your home. Kaia is always there to pick you up when your to drunk to drive. She has been taking care of you every night. But that doesn't change everything, she's one of the reason why you became alcoholic. You are now smoking kush even though before you are disgusted with the smoke of a cigar.

You sat up to your bed with a huge head ache because you drunk yourself to sleep last night. You took an advil in your night stand. You're about to go to shower with towel on you shoulder when someone knock at your house.

"Don't bang the fucking door! Relax!" You didn't know who it is. You opened the door and it's Khloe.

"H-hey Khloe. What are you doing here?" You're surpriser seeing Kendall's older sister in your house.

"Wow Y/N. You look shit." She walk inside your house and she saw an couple of empty bottles of beer and vodka. "Have you been drinking and smoking pot Y/N?!" She slap your head.

"Hey! What was that for?!" You asked her.

"For being an alcoholic you asshole!" You shake your head and sat on your couch. "And for--" You cut her.

"For cheating on Kendall? How many time do i have to tell all of you that i didn't cheated on her. Kaia kissed--" You let out a sigh. "Why do i bother explaining myself to you guys, you didn't even believe every word i said." You pick up the cigarette you're about to light it when Khloe snatches the cigarette in your hand and fold it in half.

"I was about to say for doing drugs Y/N. I know you didn't do it. I've been trying to defend you to my family ever since the cheating scandal came up." That's why she didn't unfollow you on twitter and instagram. Now it made sense..

"What? How'd you know i didn't do it?" You asked her.

"Simple, i just trust you. I know you love my sister Y/N. I saw the way you look at her, and vice versa. I know you're not going to do anything to fuck anything up with Kendall." She said while she look around at your house.

"It's nice to know that you trust and believe me Khloe. Thank you.. But Kendall is moving on with someone new and i'm here getting drunk every night trying to forget everything about her." You said trying not to let your tears fall in front of Khloe.

"Uh, i don't know about the dating thing.. But i know she's hurting too. Just hold on, alright? Everything is going to be okay."---"Oh and how's your mom?"

"She's still in comatose. I'm going to go there later. I just don't know what to feel anymore Khlo." You said to her while you ran your fingers through your hair.

"Just pray Y/N. You're mom will wake up soon and you're going to be okay." She pulled you for a long hug. "Anyway, i'll get out of your hair. I have an appointment in nail salon."

"Okay, thank you Koko. Take care, tell Lamar i said hi." She just smiled at you.

"Oh and Y/N?" You looked at her "This is a fucking beautiful mansion. Clean it up!" You chuckled and nooded at her. She closed the door behind her.

You go upstairs and take a shower. You're going to visit your mom at the hospital.

.....