42. Forever Yours.

Third Person's POV

"Back then, it was my dream to win the heart of Kendall Jenner. But now, i'm thankful because i don't need to wait any longer for that dream of mine to come true. Our love story wasn't easy as we thought. I gave up many times. It took a while before i realized that there is no such thing as an instant happy ending. And then i realized that i failed to understand the true meaning of unconditional love. The love i always thought i perfectly had for you.. Forgive me for the times that i gave up on you. We learned that in loving someone, you have to accept the good, the sadness and all the pain. Today, standing in front of you, the Y/N who knows what she's getting herself into. A Y/N who doesn't just want a happily ever after, but a Y/N who chooses to have a reality ever after with you. I love you so much love and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Tears rolling down on your eyes, while holding Kendall's hands. You slid the ring on her wedding finger along with her engagement ring that you gave her a year ago.

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once and lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart we will always find a way back to each other. Because no matter what, i'd still choose you. I stand here in front of you incomplete surrender. I have no worries, i have no fear cause i know, and i know because i am sure, and i am sure because i'm yours. God bless our marriage. Right now, all i wanna do is to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you love. I love you so much Y/N." She said and you wiped her tears.

You lift her wedding veil, you both leaned close to each other and you both shared a wonderful kiss. It feels magical sharing your first kiss as a married couple. She acted like she's going to faint after kissing you in a funny way. You catch and you both laugh.

"Just kidding!" She laugh and she make a peace sign on her fingers. You both hug each other.

Kendall once told you that when you guys had your first kiss together she was about to faint because of nervousness, and excitement at the same time her heart is skipping beats. She told you that you're the only person who made her feel that way and from that moment, she knew to herself that she want to spend the rest of her life with you.

The crowd is cheering and clapping. You saw your friends, your family, and Kendall's family wiping their tears because of the vows you made to each other.

She kissed you once again and she showed her ring to the crowd. "We're married!" She said.

"We're gonna make a lot of babies!" You said and every one laughs including Kendall.

....

2 years ago..

You and Kendall including your friends are watching your new music video that just uploaded an hour ago. They wanted to watch with you and Kendall. They're excited because this is the first time your wife will be seen on your music video.

(Just imagine that this is you and Kendall. I'm a big fan of Jadine. Haha!)

After they watched your music video with Kendall they're cheering and teasing you both. "My sister's ass is huge huh?" Kylie asked you.

"What do you mean by swim on her sea?" Gigi said to you. You just shake your head and looked at Kendall who is blushing.

"Why don't you ask my wifey here what is the meaning of swim on her sea?" You wanted to tease her and she slapped your shoulder. They laughed at you and Kendall.