5

Y/N'S POV

I left at my house at Beverly hills at 6:45 and i arrived at the restaurant in Malibu at 7:05pm. The waitress at the entrance showed me my table where kendall were already sitting there waiting for me.

Kris had already anonymously tipped off TMZ and other Tabloids that Y/N L/N and Kendall Jenner would be eating out at the Nobu Malibu There are many photographers, and fans waiting for us outside the restaurant. I stopped to take photos with a few kids who thanked me happily before i made through inside the restaurant.

"I'm sorry i'm late." I smiled at kendall and kissed her cheek. She looked shock when i gave her a peck on her cheek.

"N-no it's fine, i just got here a few minutes ago.." She said to me and smile nervously.

"I'm sorry about the kiss, it's just that kris told me to be.. you know.. to be sweet and act like a couple." It's not that i don't want to do it. But, it's part of the stunt.

"Oh no, it's fine. That is part of the stunt, i understand. Do you want to order?" She said and held my hand.

I'm not gonna lie, i missed her touch, i missed everything. But, this is all just an act. It doesn't change the fact that she cheated on me before and betrayed my trust.

.....

Me and kendall are leaving at the restaurant, but we couldn't pass through because of dozen paparazzi asking us a couple of question.

"Is kendall coming to your upcoming concert y/n?"

"Aren't you and kylie dating?" What the fuck? She is my best friend for fuck sake.

"Kendall! Are you and y/n dating now?" The paps asked but she didn't say anything. I looked at the guy and i held kendall's hand while were walking as i guided her to my car.

"Kendall, when are we going to see you walk at a victoria's secret again?"

"Y/n! Kendall! Smile at the camera!" Said by one of the paparazzis. I saw that kendall is getting uncomfortable while we are walking.

I stopped walking and look at the guy that flashing his camera at my face. Sometimes i just want to punch one of them.

"Guys can you let us through? We just want to have a peaceful night. Hope you guys understand, thank you." I said to them and i started to walk to my car with kendall.

......

"Thank you y/n, for all of this." Kendall said to me as she looked down and play with her fingers.

"Yeah no problem. So, i'll take you home?" Kylie dropped off kendall at the restaurant that's why she doesn't have her car.

It was an awkward silence while we were on the road. We didn't have something to talk about, i didn't feel like talking and neither did she. We just listen to music on the radio.

"Uhm.. So, do you want to come inside?" Kendall said to me while pointing at her mom's house.

"No, i should go home. It's getting late kendall."

"Late? It's 10pm y/n. Besides, i'm sure mom will be happy if she saw you. And.. Kylie." The smile on her face faded when she said her sister's name.

I've know kendall for years, and i know that she is jealous of kylie. But, for what reason?

"O-okay.." We got out of the car and walk towards their front door.

Me and kendall walking towards the living room. I heard some voices and laughing. It looks like the other family members are here.

"Kenny! You're here!" Kim walk towards kendall and gave her a hug and she looked at me.

"Kim, this is y/n. My.. uh--" Kendall is stuttering while scratching the back of her neck.

"Her 'On screen partner'." Khloe said to her sister while air quoting.

"How did you know? Ken you're doing pr stunts again?" Kourtney asked kendall and she just nodded and gave her sisters a smile.

"I saw it on twitter, you guys are so cute together."-"You should date her kenny!" We already did a year ago khloe.

"Yeah you guys look like a real couple here." Kourtney showed a picture of me and kendall holding hands at Nobu.

"Y/n?!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around and i saw kylie standing at the stairs and run to hug me.

Me and the kar-jenner's hang out the rest of the night. Kendall introduced me to her sisters, and they have a hundreds of question about myself. They didn't know about my relationship with kendall in the past. They were bugging me about dating kendall, because they believe that me and they're sister look really good together.

"I'll go ahead, it's 3am in the morning already. I have a rehearsal tomorrow. It's really nice meeting you guys." I gave them each a hug.

"Oh yeah, for your upcoming concert! I'm so excited!!" Kylie giggles because of her excitement

"Yeah, you guys should come to my concert. I mean.. If you guys wanted to. Kylie will be there! And kendall.." I said to the three kardashians.

"Of course!! I already bought 3 tickets y/n!" Khloe said to me.

"What? I.. Thank you. I would have give you guys a free pass, but thanks. The money will be given to a charity." I smiled at them.

"Kendall, she's kind and beautiful, and hot! Ask her on a date already!" Kourtney said to kendall and the four girls laughed at their sister.

"Kourt, i love you. But you need to shut your mouth." Kendall hid her face because of embarrassment.

"Yeah, date her again ken!" Kylie said to her big sister while clapping. You fucking asshole kylie.

"Hell yes kenny!! Wait.. Again? You guys have history together?!" Khloe exclaimed and two of the kardashian are laughing.

I slap kylie's arm and massage my temples.

"Oh my god kylie! Shut up." Kendall said to her little sister.

"I.. uh.. Gotta go. See you guys at my concert!" I waved at them and rushing to her front door. This is super awkward..