2. Set me up to you

Kendall's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm and the voice of my mom calling me from downstairs. I check my phone it's already 12 in the afternoon.

I was about to get up when my mom barged in my room.

"God! Kendall you're still sleeping? I've had 3 meetings this morning, while you are still here laying in bed?!" Jesus, calm down mom.

"Mom, did i told you to knock? I'm awake now. What do you need?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"I set you up a PR STUNT kendall, and the meeting is tomorrow."

"Mom! Not again, i told you i don't want to do a pr stunt anymore! I'm on a break remember?" I shout at her. I tires doing this stunts.

"No, you are not on a break! The companies that you are currently working fired you kendall! Because you are always late, when you're not late, you are showing up drunk. Where is you work ethic? What is going on with you kendall?!"

Yup, it's true. They fired me, i've had a bad reputation ever since me and y/n broke up. I became like this, partying and drinking every night. I miss her so much, i regret everything that i did to her. I did everything to talk to her, but she keeps on avoiding me. I haven't seen her for like a year already. I've been like this for a year now.. and i'm tired.

"No. I don't want to do it." I said to my mom while walking away.

"You have to do this, this is the only way to bring back your job. Show everyone that you are going better kenny. Please.."

"Fuck. Okaaay mom, okay.. Who is this person that i'm going to do a pr stunt with?" Seeing my mom looked hurt, and stressed because of me hurts me even more. I'm not like this before.

My mom looked at me in shock, maybe she thought that i won't change my mind.

"It's y/n y/ln. She's one of the famous singer right now. I'm sure you heard her song everywhere kenny." Holy fucking shit. Now i'm regretting my decision.

"B-but mom.." I won't do it. Jesus, i don't her to see me like this. Besides if she knew she would be working with me, i'm sure she will reject the job.

"No buts kenny.. Scooter told me that y/n already said yes. So you are going to the meeting tomorrow 3pm at scooter's office."

She agreed? Did she know that she is going to do this with me? Fuck fuck fuck. I'm nervous.

"O-okay.. I'm going to the meeting tomorrow." I said to my mom still in shock because she agreed to work with me.

......

"You will be doing what?!" Gigi exclaimed.

"You heard me gi. Fuck, i don't know what to do!" I said to her while i facepalm myself.

"You are so fucked ken!" Gigi said while laughing at me.

"Yeah no shit. Stop laughing, it's not funny." I roll my eyes at her.

"Just act normal ken, like you know.. Nothing happened in the past. I'm sure she got over it." Bella said to me while playing games with my phone.

"They didn't have a closure. What makes you think y/n' moved on from kenny?" Hailed said to bella while eating chips.

"I agree. Didn't you hear her top 1 song on the radio 'who do you love?'. I'm pretty sure it's for kenny." Gigi said while looking at me smirking.

"Yeah, it's a really good song ken. You still didn't tell her who it is?" Bella said to me.

"No, i didn't know how to tell her. I got scared.. I tried talking to her, but she didn't gave me a chance to explain about my side." I said to the girls then i turned on the tv.

"Can you blame her ken? She loved you, that girl loved you with all her heart. She supported you in your modelling, even when you do stupid pr stunts, she's always been there for you.." Hailey held my hand and gave me an apologetic smile knowing that i can talk to her anytime.

"She is perfect for you kenny, you are perfect together." Bella said to me.

"And you fucking cheated on her. For fuck sake kenny.. You ruined your happy ever after!" Gigi rolled her eyes on me. She got mad at me when i told her what i did to y/n.

I can't blame her, she is close to y/n. They're like bestfriends and gigi is my number one supporter about my relationship with y/n.

"I know, i'm stupid to let her go. But atleast, she gave me a chance to explain." I'm a little bit upset, because she didn't even gave me a chance to explain. She just took off, and that was it.

I wanted to tell her, but i got scared. It's her childhood best friend, Jordan Clarkson. I ended things with him on my anniversary with y/n. I realize that what i did to her was wrong and i'm not inlove with him. But i was too late, y/n found out.

I wanted to tell her, but i didn't had a chance to talk to her after she ended things with me. After, she broke up with me.. I tried calling her, texting her. But no, she ignored me and changed her number.

A/N:

THIS IS SHORT, I'M SORRY. I NEED TO SLEEP ALREADY. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I'M SORRY IF THERE IS ANY TYPO OR WRONG GRAMMAR, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. PEACE! Please vote. Thank you guys! ❤️