31. Don't tell me it's over

KENDALL'S POV

I'm at Kylie's house hanging out with Gigi, Kylie and Cara. Bella is with Abel and Hailey told us that she has date night with Justin. Me and Kylie are cooking a pasta and chicken parmesan for dinner, i'm planning to invite Y/n after we finish cooking. Besides, she's at Nobu talking to her dad.

"Did you text Y/n already?" Kylie asked me.

"Not yet, my phone is in my purse. I'll text her when we finish cooking." I said to her.

Gigi is just watching us cooking while she's on her phone because she has no interest in cooking. I am too, but i have to practice cooking already i'm going to get married in four months.

"Oh my god Ken! Y-you have to see this!" She walked on me and handed her phone.

I saw pictures of Y/n and Kaia on Nobu with her Father, and i swipe to the next picture i saw Kaia kissing my Fiancée outside the restaurant. My breathing rate increased by a lot yet it felt like i couldn't get any air to my lungs. My chest hurt and my eyes burned from the amount of tears that wouldn't stop flowing down my cheeks.

"What? What is that Ken?" Kylie took Gigi's phone on my hand. "Fuck. I'm gonna fucking kill her."

"What is happening? Why are you crying Ken?" Cara asked me while she's holding my phone. "Y/n is calling you." She added.

Kylie snatched my phone on Cara's hand and answer Y/n's call. "What is going on? Why are you guys look so mad?"

"Y/n! You mother fucker! I saw what you did on twitter, how dare you hurt my sister?!" Kylie yelled on the phone, i don't hear what Y/n is saying to my sister but Kylie is listening. "She doesn't want to talk to you!"

I continued crying while Gigi is comforting me, my knees became weak and my stomach drops when i saw the pictures of my Fiancée kissing someone else.

After a couple of minutes, someone knocked on Kylie's door. Cara opened it immediately and i saw Y/n standing behind the door.

"Baby it's not what you think." She walk up to me. I looked at the girls to give us a moment to talk. As soon as they leave the Kylie's living room i spoke to Y/n.

"We're done. I'm breaking up with you Y/n. Let's call this stupid engagement off." I said to her.

"Whatever you saw on twitter it's not true. I'm about to meet him at Nobu, but i didn't know he's with Rande Gerber and Kaia."---"Listen love, my father wanted me to marry Kaia Gerber because my father wanted to sign a deal from Rande Gerber's company to save ours. I've already said no a hundred times, ever since my father came here. I didn't cheat on you Ken, believe me."

"Seriously? You're going to use your father and your family's company for the betrayal you and Kaia did to me? Am i not good enough to you Y/n?" I said to her crying and kneeled in front of me crying.

"Baby, you are more than enough for me. I didn't cheat on you, i swear. Kaia followed me outside the restaurant and i confronted her about the deal with her father, she grabbed my face out of nowhere and then kissed me."---"I told her i can't marry her because i'm in love with you Ken and i'm already engaged with you.."

"Not anymore Y/n. Just get out, and leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I fucking hate you!" I stood up and left her at the living room.

"Babe please.. I'm telling you the truth."---"Let's talk about this Ken."

"There is nothing to talk about anymore Y/n."

Third Person's POV

It's been a week since Kendall broke up with you, it's been a week but you were still broken. You felt your whole world stop. If you listen carefully you'd hear the sound of your heart shattering into million pieces. You couldn't even text or call her; She already blocked your number.

You thought to yourself if you just manned up and told her about the deal that your father make with the Gerber's, you wouldn't be in this position.

"Mate, you look like shit." Zayn said to you when he answered you FaceTime call. You badly need to talk to someone right now. Gigi, Bella, Cara and Hailey wouldn't talk to you. Even your best friend Kylie, Kendall's little sister.

You told him that Kendall blocked you and she's ignoring you since she broke up with you a week ago. "I'm sorry mate. Gigi told me that she's crying every night."

"And it's all my fault. Everything hurts mate. You're right, i should've told her about it. Maybe she'll believe me that i didn't cheat on her. I love her, i fucking love her. I'm willing to give up everything for her." He frowned while you try not to let the tears spill out of your eyes. It doesn't work though. They come down like an endless waterfall.

"I can talk to her mate, alright? Stop crying, you're making me cry. I hate seeing a friend crying." You nod weakly and wipedyour eyes.

"Thank you mate, but it's alright you don't have to do that for me. Gigi will get mad at you if she knew you're talking to me."

"Don't worry, she'll take you back once she knows what really happened. Alright? She won't stay mad at you for very long. I know she can't. That 'i hate you' bullshit is just a bluff. Don't be so caught up in it. Everything will be okay mate." You nod and slightly smile at him.

"Thanks Zayn. Fuck, i hate my fucking dad so much!" You groan in annoyance.

"Yeah, your dad is an asshole no offense."---" Hey, you'll be my guest on my concert at Staples Center next week. Alright? We're going to perform our song and you can perform one song in your album to promote it also."

"Non taken mate. Of course, i would love to. Thank you for everything Zayn.." You smiled at each other.

"Shit. Gigi's here. Talk to you soon." He ended the FaceTime call.

The photo of you and Kaia already spread on the internet. The whole world knows that you and Kendall are already over. Your manager told you to ignore it and they will take care of it. The Kar-Jenner's unfollows you on every social media except Khloe. You don't know why..

Suddenly your phone ring, you looked at the caller i.d and it's your dad. You answered the call and he wanted you to go to your family's house at hidden hills.

You arrived at your parent's house and you saw Kaia and her father. She smiled at you and you just give her a cold stare.

"You're here. We can discuss about the deal." You father said to you.

"We can do the fucking deal but i have conditions." You said to them, Kaia looked at you.

"Let's settle this once and for all Y/n. Since you and Kendall broke up---" You cut Kaia's father.

"First, i'm still going to say no about the wedding. I'm still young, i realized that i don't want to get married, yet. But, me and Kaia can be together. Second, i don't want to run your fucking company. I have and i can make my own money." You lied about not wanting to get married because you only wanted to spend the rest of your life with Kendall. Only her and nothing else.

"Take it or leave it. If you don't agree to my conditions, you can kiss your company goodbye dad. Because i'm not going to marry her." Your dad looked at Rande Gerber.

"Deal." Kaia said to you and her father looked at her in shock. "I'm fine with that dad."

"Okay, if it's okay with my daughter the it's a deal. Sign the papers." You signed the paper and you looked at your dad.

"Happy now?" You saw the guilt in his eyes. But even if he's going to apologize to you, it doesn't matter anymore. Kendall broke up with you and call the engagement off.

You walked away to them as you saw your sister gave you an apologetic look and she mouthed "I'm sorry." You walked up to her and hugged her.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. Where's mom?" You asked her.

"She's in the kitchen, cooking. How are you and Ken?" She asked you.

"Not good, it's over between us it's because of that fucking bitch over there." You looked at Kaia and she gave her flirty smile. "Just make sure mom will not know about this. Alright? I have to go." Your sister nodded.