36. Ready to lose you

Third Person's POV

"Hello miss Kendall? I'm Julio, one of the bartender at The Powder Room. You told me to call you if Miss. Hutcherson is here drinking."

"Yes, Julio i remember you. Okay, i'm coming over there. Thank you."

You're at the one of famous bar in Cajuenga Blvd Hollywood, you're alone and drinking again. You haven't seen Kaia the whole day which is new to you. Maybe she got tired of you treating her like trash, and tired of cleaning all your mess.

"Hey. I just wanted to tell you.. That eyes of yours drives me crazy."  You looked at the girl who hit on you and you saw Ariana Grande. You're a big fan of hers, but you're trying to keep your cool.

"Care to join me for a drink Miss Grande?" You flash her your flirty smile.

"Only if you buy me a drink Hutcherson." She made an eye contact and grinned at you.

"I would love to buy a gorgeous girl like you a drink." You winked at her and she blushed.

The two of you spend time knowing each other while drinking shots and mojitos. You already know to yourself that she's flirting on you. You observed her body language, she put her hand around you thighs, she's moving closer to you, she compliments you.

Just for a moment with her, you forgot about your ex. That is your purpose coming to a night club every night to forget about your ex fiancée. You are already tipsy, you're surprise that Ariana is still sober. She must have a high tolerance in alcohol.

"You know sleeping alone is a waste of my sexual talent. Do you wanna get out of here?" You said to the girl beside you.

"Aren't you dating Kaia Gerber? You are player Y/N Hutcherson."

"Not everything on the internet is true babe." She laugh and bit her bottom lip seductively.

"So, your place or my place?" She asked you, you were about to answer when a familiar voice answered Ariana's question for you.

"NO ONE'S." You looked at the girl and you saw you Ex. "Kendall?"

"Come on Y/N, let's get you home." She grab your wrist.

"No, i'm not going with you." You pull your hand into her grip.

"Wait. Y/N i thought you guys broke up?" Ariana asked the both of you.

"We didn't." Kendall said. "We are. She broke up with me." You answered Ariana's question. A couple of people at the bar are already looking at the three of you.

"You heard her Kendall."--"Let's go Y/N?" Ariana head out at the bar as you followed her. You didn't know Kendall followed the two of you.

You were about to hop into your car when Kendall held your wrist. "I'm not letting you go with her." You shook your head because of annoyance.

"You know what? It seemed like you guys need to talk. You already got my number Y/N. Just give me a call babe." She gesture the call sign and winked at you.

"Sorry babe. But i'll give you a call later, yeah?" She nodded and you turned your head to Kendall. "What do you want from me Ken?"

"Why did you call her 'BABE'?" You rolled your eyes on her.

"It's non of your business. Why are you here anyway? Just go to your stupid boyfriend Rakim." You said to her and got in your car. She let herself into the passenger seat. Just drive, let's talk."

You drive to your house, and you saw Kaia's car. You shake your head because she let herself into your house again. You opened your front door, you found her cleaning your mess at you living room. Kendall followed you. "You let yourself in again huh?" Kaia was startled when she heard your voice. "Y-you're here. I'm just cleaning your living room." She looked at Kendall.

"Oh, what a perfect timing! Why don't we all talk? Right?!"--"You wanted to talk, right Kendall? So talk." You raised your voice to them.

"I-i'm just gonna leave you two alone." Kaia grabbed her bag and she was about to go, you held her wrist and grab her cheek and you kissed her in front of Kendall.

While you are forcing Kaia to kiss you, you looked at Kendall's eyes. She's hurt, her tears fall down in her face. Kaia released herself into your grip and slapped you. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yelled at you.

"What's wrong with me? You know what's wrong with me! You made me like this Kaia. You ruined everything, now my mom is at the fucking hospital because of the stupid deal, they call me a fucking cheater because of you, each of Kendall's family and friends are mad at me! You ruined me and Kendall because of your selfishness!"---"And you--" You turn your head to Kendall who is crying.

"You let her ruined us. You didn't even try to fight for me. Hell, you didn't even believe anything i said. Actually i don't want you to believe me, i want you to trust me Kendall. And now you wanted to talk? Talk about what? How you threw everything away with just one mistake? How you moved on in just two weeks?" You can't just cry anymore, because you feel that you're already empty. You sat on your couch because you feel your knees is getting weak.

Kaia walk up to Kendall, she held her hand. "I'm sorry Ken. I'm sorry for everything. I'm going to leave you guys to talk. I hope you can forgive me." She wiped her tears and walk away to your house. Kendall sat beside you.

"I'm sorry baby, i'm sorry i didn't believe in everything that you said. I'm sorry i didn't fight for you, i got scared because i thought you really cheated on me. I thought i'm not good enough for you."--"I love you Y/N. I still do, i promise i'll make it up to you. Please forgive me for not trusting you." She said to you with sincerity.

"Losing you changed me. I've been quiet and quick-tempered. I drink too much, now i'm smoking cigarette or pot. I'm emotionally drained, i don't have nothing left in my hands. Destiny distanced me away from you. I'm so sick of fighting for everything. I lost you, and that i understood. I just didn't think i'd lose me too."--"I love you so much Kendall. But i think we should let each other go." You looked her in the eyes filled with hurt, and sadness.

"I've already lost myself loving you, and fighting for you. I'm too broken to function. If we continue this relationship, we're gonna end up hurting each other again. I need some time for myself, and you need that too. If we are truly meant to be, then we will find our way back to each other." She just nodded while crying. You know that she understands you.

"Y-your right. Maybe this isn't our time yet. I will let fate decide for us. If we were meant to be, we'll be together. Maybe not now, maybe not yet. It might take months or a year, i know we will find our way back to each other again. Just remember, you are always in my heart and i will always love you Y/N." She pulled you for a hug, the tears started to fall into your eyes.

You both kissed shared a kiss for one last time, but the kiss turned into making love. No, it's not a make up sex, it's a break up sex.

You woke up naked in your covers, you turned your head beside you but there is no one there. Kendall is already gone. You can't help but to reminisce all the good memories you had with her. You closed your eyes for a bit, your tears run into you cheeks.

"I will always love you Kendall. Always." You mumbled while your eyes closed.