40. Nobody Compares to YOU.

Y/N'S POV

It's been a week since i saw her. I still can't sleep at night because i can't get her out of my mind. Even though i'm busy rehearsing the whole week because i am going to perform at Coachella.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called my name. I turned my head and i saw Hailey with her husband Justin.

"Hails!" I gave her a hug and i gave him a high five. "Hey bro!"

"We came here to see you perform!" Justin said to me. "Yup. We're here to enjoy your music. Wait are you alone?" Hailey asked me.

"Aww. Thanks guys! Nope, i'm with Cali and her boyfriend. I think they ditch me." I said to them. My sister said they're going to get a drink, but their missing for 20 minutes.

"Actually Ky--" Someone cut hailey.

"Hails!! Justin!" I saw Kendall walking towards us with Kylie and Cara.

"Oh my god! Kenny you're here!" They both hugged each other. I gave Kylie and Cara a hug. "I thought you're going to Ben's game?" She asked Kendall.

"I talked to him i told him that i can't come to his game. I'm glad he's okay with it. So yeah.." I'm just looking at her. "Oh h-hey Y/N."

Kylie, Cara, Hailey and Justin are looking at me funny. "Kendall." I just gave her a smile, but to be honest i'm hella nervous.

"So uhm.. Where's Ariana?" Is she really asking me that?

"Uh i don't know, with her friends. I guess? I came here with Cali." I said to her. Why is she looking for Ariana?

"Oh, i thought you're with her. You know-- cause she's your girlfriend." Kendall said to me and Kylie cleared her throat.

"Uh..? The show is about to start guys. Let's go?" Hailey said to us. "Guys, where is Gigi and Bella?" I asked to them.

"They told me their just gonna catch up." Hailey said to me and i just nodded. I texted my sister that i'm with Kylie.

We're watching other artist to perform. Khalid is going to perform for an hour and i'm next to him. We just danced and sing along with him. His songs is my jam for real. I enjoy his music a lot.

"Hey i bought you a drink." Kendall said to me. We kinda separated from others because there is many people in this event.

"Oh wow. Thank you.. Ken." I said to her and gave her a smile.

"Ariana's not my girlfriend." I said to her while we're both watching Khalid at the stage.

"Oh i thought-- you guys are together. I've seen a lot of pictures of you with her." She said to me and she sips her drink.

"We're just-- you know, good friends.. How about you and Ben? How long have you guys dating?" I changed the subject.

"Two months. That's not what i heard from Kylie." She said. What the fuck?

"What did Kylie said to you?" I asked her and gave her a confused look.

"That you and Aria--"

"Ken!" Unfamiliar voice called her name from the distance. We both looked at the guy and i saw her boyfriend. Ben Simmons..

"Oh my god. Y-you're here." She walk up to him and she gave him a hug. Well, this is awkward, and painful for me. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" He asked Kendall.

"Oh. Ben this is Y/N. Y/N this is Ben my--" She looked at him.

"Her boyfriend. It's really nice to meet you in person." He extend his hand and we shake hands.