37. Seperate lives

Y/N'S POV

I'm about to open my door because i'm going to visit my mom at the hospital. Then i saw Kaia at my front door. She's holding a two coffees. She smiled at me, "Can i come in Y/N?" She asked me.

"Sure." I let her in to my house. She walked straight to my kitchen. "Y/N, i wanted to apologize for everything that i did to you and Kendall. I'm sorry for breaking the two of you apart. I thought that i can get whatever i want, i thought i can make you love me. But i ended up hurting the person that i love, and my friend."---"I came here to tell you that the deal is off. I talked to my dad, he's okay about it. He's helping Uncle Y/D/N without you dating or marrying me."

I just looked at her, finally she's coming to her senses. "That's all and i bought your favorite coffee. I understand if you're mad at me. You have no idea how i regret and how ashamed i am for my actions.. I'm sorry again Y/N." I just nodded at her and she was about to leave.

"Kaia, wait." She turned her head to me. "Hmm?" I walk up to her and hug her. She had no idea how she made me happy.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for being so harsh on you this past few weeks. But i appreciate what you did."---"Friends?" I asked her. That's all i can give to her, friendship.

"I'm not going to say no to that." We both smile at each other.

We both head out to my place, i visited my mom at the hospital. I saw a new bouquet of flowers, i asked my sister who bought mom a flowers she told me that the Kardashian's came to the hospital to visit mom including Kendall. I just smiled at the thought of them visiting my mom.

KENDALL'S POV

It's 6am in the morning, i look at the girl sleeping peacefully beside me. I just looked at her for a couple of minutes before going home. I took a picture of Y/N while sleeping, i'm going to miss her. I put on my clothes and i walk up to her. I kissed her cheek.

"I will wait for you, i promise. I love you Y/N. Forever and Always Love." I whisper to her ears.

I closed her bedroom door behind me and i head out to her house. Khloe texted me to go to mom's house because we will going to visit Y/N's mom at the hospital. I already told them the truth about what happened between Kaia and Y/N.

I told them that i'm just going to meet them at the hospital because i had to go home and take a shower. I'm willing to wait for Y/N, i just hope that we will find our way back to each other's arms again.

I arrived at the hospital, i saw my family is already at Y/M/N's room. I saw Cali with Presley Gerber. I didn't know they're dating. Cali walk up to me.

"Ken, it's good to see you again." I hugged her.

"It's good to see you Cal. I didn't know you're dating Presley." She blushed at my statement.

"We're dating for a month now, we like to be low key you know. Anyway, have you talked to Y/N?" She asked me.

"Uh yeah, i broke her Cal. We are officially over, we talked last night for closure. I already know what Kaia did, i'm sorry i didn't believe her at first." I said to her.

"It's alright. Don't worry, you will find you way back to each other again. We'll keep in touch, yeah?" She smiled at me.

"Of course! You told me you wanted to be a model, right? I told my mom about it, and she's going to hook you up with friend who owned a magazine."

"Oh my god. Thank you Ken!" We hugged each other. I bid my goodbye to her, and so is my family.

Third Person's POV