8. I missed you..

KENDALL'S POV

I followed y/n in her kitchen, i remember she told me once if she wasn't a singer, she wanted to be a chef. She is a great cook, it's one of the reason why i fell for her.

I just watch her while she's preparing to cook my favorite spaghetti bolognese.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asked me.

"Nothing.. It's just that.. I.. uh.. just nevermind." The fuck is wrong with me? Fuck.

"No, tell me. What is it?" She stopped what she is doing and she is just looking at me waiting for an answer.

"I just missed this.. I missed that you cook for me.."-"I miss you." I said to her and she just gave me a smile and started cutting garlic.

It's an awkward silence when i decided to start a conversation again. Fuck, i shouldn't have said that.

"So.. london huh?"

"Uh, what?" She gave me a confused look.

"You know, about your song."

"Oh yeah.. Do you like the song that i made for you?" She smiled at me. Oh my god i'm melting. I miss her smile.

"No.."-"I love it. It's a great song. Even though you broke your promise to me."

"I'm sorry.."-"Uhm.. So, how are you?" She said to me while cooking the bolognese.

"I-i'm good, i guess. How about you? Are you seeing someone?"

"Nope, i don't want to commit to someone right now. I'm more into.. you know.. Having fun?" She said to me and i saw her face turned red.

"By having fun, you mean a one night stand?" I chuckled. She's not like this before. She believed that when you're going to sleep with someone, it has to be the one you love. She don't believe in one night stand or hooking up.

"Yeah.. How about you? How are you and that guy?" She doesn't know that it's jordan. I feel really bad because up to now she doesn't know who it is.

"I ended things with him, before we broke up."

"Oh.. Okay. Well, dinner's ready. Let's eat?"

We ate dinner together and we talked about each others lives. Sometimes we fall into an awkward silence. I wanted to apologize to her, but she's always avoiding the subject. I think that she's not ready to talk about it.

"Oh my god kylie. Hey y/n, check your instagram." I told her and she rushed checking her phone.

"Holy shit! You know what? I'm gonna kill your sister." She said to me and we both laugh. We both reading the comments about us.

Kylie posted a video of me and y/n, while she was singing for me earlier while we're both looking at each other and a couple of pictures of us while y/n is rehearsing. Kylie's caption on the video that she posted is "Love is in the air, people."

There's a lot of comments saying..

"We ship it!"

"Kendall is having a heart eyes"

"Oh my god. I love you both!"

"She's stealing my bae y/n."

"Oh.. my heart ❤️"

"They look good together!"

"Wow. They love us." She said to me. I'm about to answer her when my phone ring.

Mom ❤️

Hey ken. I have a good news!

Oh really? What is it?

Well, kylie's posted a picture of and y/n on instagram. People are loving it and so as Calvin Klein..

What? Really?!

They want you to be on their Calvin Klein spring 2019 campaign ad. You and y/n. Are you still with y/n?

Wow! That's great news mom. Yes, i'm still with her.

Share the good new news to her. Okay? And ken... You two look good together.

Oh my god mom. Stop! Yes, i will.. Bye!

I ended the call and y/n is still scrolling on her instagram.

"Hey.. So my mom called me, and she told me that Calvin Klein wants us to join on their spring 2019 campaign ad." I said to while i'm smiling.

"Really? Wow! That's.. that's good news ken. But, i don't do modelling stuff." She said to my and scratches the back of her neck.

"Don't worry, you are going to be fine."-"Y/n, thank you.. For everything."

"You're welcome ken." She smiled at me and yawn.

"Aww.. Little y/n/n is sleepy." I let out a chuckle. "I'll go ahead so you can rest."

"I'll drive you home ken." Oh no, you're not driving when you are sleepy.

"Y/n it's okay. I can call kylie to pick me up. I know you're tired and sleepy." She just looked at me smiling.

"I'm not gonna win, am i?" I said to her.

"Yes, so let's go."

.......

The whole ride was all silence again, but it's not awkward anymore. She's just tired and i am too. She parked in front of my mom's house.

"Ken, can i ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"I heard you and kylie talking a while ago.. Did you look for me after we broke up?" Oh shit she heard us. She wasn't supposed to know about that..

"Uh.. Yes? I thought you're in your home town. So i took an early flight to get there. But unfortunately, your mom's house is empty."

"They're on a vacation in japan that time. But, why?" She asked me.

"To apologize for what i did.. And maybe to get you back?"

"Wow. I didn't you would do that for me." She chuckled.

"I would do anything for you to forgive me y/n.." Yes, i will do anything for you to forgive me and to get you back.

"Thank you. Anyway, it was nice speding time with you ken.." This is her again, avoiding the topic.

"My pleasure. Thank you for everything y/n.." I got out of the car and i was about to shut the door when y/n called me.

"Ken wait!" I looked at her..

"I miss you too.." She said and she winked at me.