23. We can't hide our feelings

KENDALL'S POV

"I'm scared.." I'm sitting on a plane remembering what happened last night. Y/n told me she's scared. Why?

"Ken, are you listening to me?" Gigi asked me.

"Huh? Sorry--- w-what are you saying?"

"I said Zayn told me that he wants to collab with Y/n. You were zoned out for a minute. What is going on with you?"

"Really? T-that's amazing Gi. I told Y/n that i love her."

"Holy shit! So? What happened? Are you guys dating now?" Bella stood up to her sit jumping and clapping.

"No. She just told me that she's scared." I sigh.

"Fuck. Why can't you guys be together again?! I feel like there is always a conflict between you guys." Gigi exclaimed.

"True. Didn't you ask her why is she scared of you guys being together again?"

"I was about to, but she already got inside of her house. I'll just talk to her when we get back to L.A."

"You guys are going to be together again ken, just be patient. It's a process, like me and Zayn."

"Fuck yes!! Team Y/S NAME For the win!!" Bella pulled me and gigi into a hug.

"For fuck sake Bel, i can't breathe!" Gigi yelled at her little sister. I just laugh at them. I love this girls.

Four days had past me and y/n are still not talking to each other. I sent her messages from time to time if i'm not busy. But, i didn't get a response. I'm feeling like she's not interested on talking to me anymore.

I'm lying if i said that i'm not stalking her instagram or twitter. I just want to know what she's doing. She's spending most of her time with Cara and Kylie. I can't wait to go home to L.A and talk to her about things.

I heard a knock on my door, i'm thinking it's Gigi and Bella because we're going to eat dinner together at Sexy Fish.

"Who is it?" I opened the door and i saw Y/n. Standing in front of my door holding a flowers.

"Hey Ken." She said to me.

Y/N'S POV

I'm at my house with Cara and Kylie and i told them what happened that night. Kylie wanted to beat the shit out of me because of what i did to her sister. Well, i didn't do anything but i just walk away from her instead of talking about our feelings.

"Why the hell would you do that Y/n? Kendall told you already that she loves you. Isn't that what you want?" Cara said to me.

"Yes. I got scared guys! I saw Anwar kissed her. I'm afraid that if we are going to be together again, that kind of shit is going to happen or worst she will cheat on me. AGAIN."

"I know that you still have doubts to my sister Y/n. But she changed already. I saw how she looked at you, she fucking adore you." Kylie explained to me.

"Yeah, i saw the look on her eyes when we were making her jealous.. She's ready to kill mate, like literally kill me." Cara's shaking her head. "And i'm her best friend ever since we're 14 years old." I just laugh because of Cara's face.

"Sshh stop. She's being emotional right now.. She's on her period." I laugh harder because of what Kylie said. I don't know why i'm laughing at Cara.

"Okay, i'm sorry mate. I'll stop--- laughing." I tried to hold my laugh and make a serious face.

"You know you're like that when you are nervous. Don't be, everything is going to fine babe." Kylie said to me.

"What? I'm not nervous Ky." I look away to them. "Ugh! I'm so stupid. I just don't know what to do.." I ran my fingers through my hair and walk around like an idiot.

"I book you up a flight to London in two hours. Go get my best friend!" Cara smiled at me.

"Use my private jet Y/n. I told you a hundred times that you need those. Especially when you are on a World Tour." Kylie said to me.

"Well, i'm not rich as you Ms. Kylie Jenner." I hugged her and Cara. "You guys are the best! Thank you."

"Text us, alright? Love you!" Kylie yelled as i close her door.

"Love you too!" I shouted when i'm outside her door.

I arrived at the LAX. I'm walking my way to Kylie's private plane when i saw a dozens of paps waiting while taking pictures. I cover my face while i'm walking towards the plane. When i got inside i'm surprised that Cara and Kylie is already sitting there.

"We're coming with you!!" Kylie said to me.

"I was wondering why there is so many paparazzi outside." I took a sit on the couch.

After an 11 hour flight we already landed at London. We check in at Claridge's Hotel. Cara and Kylie won't share a room because they don't want to raise any suspicion from Kendall and the girls.

Kylie is exchanging messages to Kendall asking where her Hotel is, or is she doing anything. She already gave me Kendall's room number so i rushed in her hotel room.

I knocked at her door a few times..

"Who is it?" I didn't answer, i just stand there waiting for her to open the door.

"Hey Ken." As i saw her opened her door. "Can we talk?" I added.

She just jumped on me and gave me a tight hug. "Oh my god! You're here!" We both let each other go and she let me in on her room. We both sat on the couch.

"Ken i'm sorry about what happened the last we talked." I said to her.

"It's okay, i know you're not ready--" I cut her.

"I love you Kendall. So much.. I'm just scared." I said to her.

"Scared of what y/n? To love me? Us? What?"

"I'm not afraid to love you Ken. God, i'm already doing that for years.. I'm afraid that one you'll look at me and you realize that you don't love me anymore. I saw how Jordan looked at you and Anwar of course.. They fucking adore you Ken, they will do anything for you. Especially Jordan.. What i'm trying to say is, i'm not afraid of trying again. I'm just afraid of get hurt for the same reason."

"Y/n, i love you. I want us to last. You're all i want and need. You're everything to me, no one can replace you here in my heart. I just want you to come back and let me show you myself.. Please believe me when i say that i'm not going to hurt you or cheat on you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Y/n. Only you. Come back to me baby." She leaned her forehead into mine.

I put my hand on her nape, i pulled her close to me and kissed her. We were in the middle of making out when we heard a familiar voice.

"OH MY GOD!! You got back together!!" We both looked at the girl who is jumping and clapping. It's Gigi.