4. I need you

Y/N'S Pov

I called kylie right away.

Kylie👌🏻❤️

Y/n, what's up? How's the meeting?

I can't do it ky, i just can't.

Why? What happened?

I'm sorry, but we can't work together. Personal matter will just get it the way..

Okay, you're right. You don't have to do it. I'm sorry y/n, but thank you for even trying.

I'm sorry ky. But thank you for understanding. Call you later yeah?

I

ended the call and started walking out of the building, i heard someone called my name. I know that it's kendall. I ignored her and started to walk again. The valet saw me and he started to at the parking lot to pick up my car.

"Y/n!" Kendall shouted my name.

"What do you want?" I asked without looking at her.

"I-i'm sorry, i was so rude back there."

"It's fine. Anyway, i gotta go." I told her as i started walking towards my car. But then she held my wrist.

"Wait, come back to the meeting. I'm sorry, okay?" I can see that kendall is losing her patience. She is not used to chasing other people and saying sorry to them. Her freakin pride.

"Why?" I said to her with a smirk on my face.

She just look at me coldly, trying to calm herself down..

"Okay.. Bye!" I said to her while walking towards my car.

"Y/n. Come back at the office, let's talk about this."

"Oh, what do we need to talk about kendall?" I smiled at her.

"Just come back." She said while holding my car door.

I move my face near hers. "Do you really want me back? First, tell me you need me." Oh god. The look on her face is priceless!

She just look at my eyes. "Magic words kendall. 'I. NEED. YOU. I can't make it without you y/n'.. " Now she looks really pissed.

"NO." Kendall said to me.

"Okay. No problem" I said to her and got inside my car and shut the door. I started the engine.

"Okay! Y/n i'm going to say it!" Kendall exclaimed while she's infront of my car.

I move the car a little to let her know i'm leaving.. But this girl is blocking me.

"Wait! Wait! I'm going to say it! Fuck." I move the car again.

"I'll say it! Y/n please. Come back!" Yeah, it's not enough kendall. I honk at her.

"Come back y/n! I-i need you! I can't do this without you!! Okay?!" Kendall shouted and other people are looking. Good thing that there is no paps in here.

"Was that good enough?! Are you happy now?!"

I get out of my car and i signal the valet to park my car again. I looked at kendall and said "Okay kenny." She looks like she wanted to kill me already. This is going to be fun. I guess?

KENDALL'S POV

"She did that to you ken?" Hailey asked me while the hadids are laughing at me.

"It's not funny you. Stop laughing bitches." I glared at them.

"So, what happened at the meeting?" Gigi said.

"The management said that i should spend more time with y/n in public, until i get deals again with modelling." I let out a long sigh.

" So, you're going to be there on her upcoming concert here in L.A?" Hailey said to me while playing with my hair.

"Yeah, i'm gonna be there and you guys are coming with me."

"Yes we are, because we miss her already." Bella said to me.

"When do you plan on telling her about you and jordan?" Gigi said.

"I don't think it matters anymore, it looks like she moved on." I told them.

It really looks like it. I don't know what's the reason why she agreed to this pr stunt. I saw all the videos that paps is following her with a girl. She's always with a girl, there's this one time i saw a video of her leaving at the girl's house she's with when she is in the club the other night. It hurts me that she already moved on with her life, but i'm happy for her because she is one of the famous artist right now.

I mean, i know that she will be a big shot even when we were still together. Her songs are so good. She's always nice to her fans even in paparazzi's.

"Ken she deserves to know, even if you broke up with him a year ago. She also deserve to know why you cheated on her, i mean.. There is no excuse about what you did, but maybe she'll understand you." Hailey said to me.

"Yeah i just don't want to think about that right now. We'll get there eventually." I smiled at them.

....

I was about to go to bed when i heard my phone vibrate. I saw my mom texted me.

Mom❤️:

Ken, you have to go to dinner with y/n tomorrow at nobu.

Mkay mom, what time?

Meet her there at 7pm. Be nice to her and be sweet to each other kendall.

I'm always nice mom. But not too sweet. 😐

I locked my phone and i try to get myself to sleep. But i couldn't. We need to hold hands, we need to laugh with each other, we need to hug each other. How are we going to do that? It's awkward. Here i go again, over thinking things..