9. I still love you.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been 2 weeks and after that night the two girls are always together. They always seen in public together, holding hands and hugging each other. They both know it's part of their stunt, but at the same time they both wanted to be real. They're clearly still in love with each other, but they have so many unspoken feelings about the past..

Y/n became more popular and she's more busy because of her upcoming charity concert and kendall's modeling career is going great again. Kendall signed a contract to The Society Management and Elite Model Management.

"Are you ready y/n?" Kendall asked the y/h/c girl.

"No. Ken, i don't think i can do this. I'm not model." Y/n said to kendall while biting her nails nervously.

"You're going to be fine. You're just going to pose and project. Don't worry i'll take care of you." The brunette said to y/n and held her hand.

"Okay, can you guide me? Because i really don't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone."

"Y/n, it's okay. Calm down, don't doubt yourself. Your hot." Kendall was shocked about what she said. "I.. I mean--"

"Oops! You already said it."-"You're not so bad yourself kenny." Y/n winked at kendall and started to walk inside the building.

"Wow. Such a flirt." Kendall said to y/n while shaking her head.

"More like a charmer babe." Y/n felt embarrassment when she call kendall 'Babe' but she chose to shrug it off.

.......

"You guys did a great job together!" The photographer said to the two girls. "Are you sure it's your first time modeling y/n? You're a natural!" He added.

"Uh yeah, it's actually my first time and thank you by the way." Y/n said to the photographer.

"What can i say? That's my girlfriend." Kendall said while putting her arms around your waist.

"She's a catch kendall. Don't let her go."

Kendall smiled at the photographer and look back at y/n and said "Yup, i won't."

Y/n just smiled at kendall and pinch her cheeks and said "Dinner? I'm starving. "

The two girls changed their clothes and started walking outside the building. Y/n is silent, and so is kendall.

"Y/n, khloe is asking if we want to have dinner at her place?"-"If you're tired i can take you home." Kendall said to y/n while playing with her fingers.

"Nope, i'm still good. Let's go?"

"Okay, but i'll drive so you can rest. You look tired." The brunette said to y/n.

.......

They arrived at khloe's house, it turns out the whole family is there. Except for their mom, Kris.

"Hey everybody." Y/n greeted the kar-jenners.

"Y/n! Ken! You're here!" Khloe hugged the two girls and ken gave her other sisters a hug.

"How are you guys?" Kourtney asked the girls.

"We're good." Kendall said to her older sister.

"Are you two got back together?" Kylie asked her older sister kendall.

"Oh god kylie. Stop!" Y/n exclaimed.

"You guys really look cute together. I ship both of you." Kim said to y/n while showing everyone the picture of you and kendall.