3. Meeting you.. AGAIN

Y/N'S POV

I called kylie as long as scooter ended the call. Honestly, i wanted to see her at the same time i don't want to. I don't know how to react, i'm still mad about what she did to me. When i remember everything that she did, i can still feel the pain in my heart.

Kylie👌🏻❤️

Hey y/n! What's up?

Ky! What the fuck. Your mom set me up a pr stunt with your sister!

Oh yeah.. About that, i forgot to tell you. I'm sorry y/n!

Wait, you knew? And you didn't give me a heads up?

I know i'm sorry i'm a terrible bestfriend. Can i come over?

Yeah you have a lot of explaining to do woman..

I'll bring your favorite food. Haha see you!

I'll see you later asshole! Hahaha

The fuck. Kylie knew about this, i mean why it have to be me? There is a lot of celebrities out there that more famous than me.

......

I heard a knock on my door and i opened it and i saw my best friend kylie.

"Y/n!! I'm so sorry!!" Kylie run up to me pulling me into a hug.

I crossed my arms and said to her "Explaim woman."

"Okay, my mom saw a picture of me and you on my instagram and she ask me if you are single and i said that you are. Which is totally true! And then she ask me if it's okay if she will pair you and kenny to do a pr stunt. And...."

"You said yes you asshole." I cut her and i slap her arm.

"Ouch! I also gave scotter's number to my mom, i'm sorry." What the fuck kylie.

"Why? Why would you do that ky?" I ask her while i'm massaging my temple.

"Y/n.. I think it's time for you to talk to kenny, you know.. About what happened between you guys. Ken is not herlself without you." Kylie told me and looked at me serious.

"You know what she did to me ky, she fucking broke my heart, she fucking played me, cheated on me.." I said to her and wipe my tears.

"I know y/n, but she regret everything that she did to you. She is always drunk, she is living with my mom because she is having an anxiety attack again. The modelling company that she's been working with fired her."

"It hurts to see my sister like that, if you can't talk to her about what happened between the two of you. Can you please help her y/n? Please, for me? Her career is on the line." Kylie held my hand and wipe my tears.

"What? How can i help her? How does this work?" I asked her gave her a confused look.

"Y/n, you know how this industry work. You're one of the popular artist right now, you have many fans! It's like you're promoting kendall." I gave her a hesistant look.