39. Nights like this

Third Person's POV

You dropped off your sister at Mastro's to meet your mom. You are in a rush because you are already late at your appointment with you real estate agent.

After you talked to your agent, she told you that she already has a possible buyer of your house. You wanted to sell the house because there is too much memories with Kendall. Even though you saw her today, you get to hold her you don't want to get your hopes up because she's already in a relationship.

You don't want to intrude into their relationship. You're still hoping that you can move on from her, you're still waiting for that time. You want to love someone and you want to enter in a relationship when you're ready.

....

Kendall was really happy because she saw you in person after eight months. She really misses you, she misses your touch, she misses when you cook for her. She misses everything that you do for her.

Even though she is in a relationship with Ben, she knows that her heart was meant for yours and only yours. She's happy with their relationship, but she knew to herself that she will be more than happy if is she's with you.

After the elevator incident, she can't get you out of her mind. She wanted to call you and ask if you want to hang out with her. She's afraid that you will reject her or ignore her.

KENDALL'S POV

"So she just held you when you guys got stuck at the elevator?" Gigi asked me.

"Yeah, she just held me for like an hour and i fell asleep on her chest. It's fucking embarrassing!" I face palmed myself because of embarrassment.

"Ken it's okay, it's not like you guys didn't do anything freaky in the past you know."

"Well, yeah we did. B-but that's not the point. It's just complicated.." I said to her.

"Ken why is it complicated if you're clearly still in love with her?"

"Because i'm in a relationship and there are rumors between her and Ariana. And.. Maybe she already moved on." I said to my best friend who is looking at me smiling. "What?" I added.

"Didn't you watched her interview with James Corden? Ken she still loves you, she still makes songs about you and your relationship."---"Oh and she's performing at the Coachella next week! How great is that?" She said to me while clapping and celebrating like a kid.

"No i haven't watched it yet. Yeah she's performing at the coachella with her rumored girlfriend." A let out sigh. "Can we not talk about this anymore Gi?"

"Okaaay. But, i have a feeling that she still loves you Ken." I wish.

Her sister told me that she's going to perform at the Coachella which is really cool. I feel like not going at the Coachella because i know that she will be there with Ariana, and Ben is inviting me to watch him play at Philadelphia.

"And Ken, please come with us at the Coachella? Don't ditch us for your boyfie!" Hailey said to me.

"I really don't feel like going on the first day Hails." I said to her while eating my chips.

"Because Y/N is going to perform at the first day? It doesn't matter Ken, she will be there the whole week. So come with us!" Bella said to me.

"Ugh. I'll think about it, i'm going to ask Ben because i already told him that i'm going to watch his game."

"Fine. But you're still coming with us even if he said no." I just shake my head laughing.

Y/N'S POV