18. Making you jealous.

Y/N'S POV

"Wait, who?!" Seriously kendall? Sometimes you are idiot.

"You're asking way too much questions ken. It's a secret. You'll figure it out." I hope you'll figure it out.

"Tell me! Is it kylie? Hailey? Gigi? Or Bella? Do i know her?" She asked me.

"Nope, i'm not going to tell you so stop okay?" I just laughed at her, she rolled her eyes on me and pout.

We continued to watch the movie, kendall leaned on my shoulder and after a couple of minutes she's already snoring. She looks so cute when she snores.

I don't want to wake her up, even though i don't feel well i picked her up in bridal style and put her into the guest bedroom. I don't want her freaking out again when she wake up. I changed her clothes again, i mean there is nothing there that i didn't see before.

.....

"Wakey wakey y/n. I cook you breakfast." I opened my eyes and i saw kenny holding a tray with pancakes and bacon in in with coffee. Because i don't drink tea.

"Good morning ken. Wow! When did you learn how to cook?" I sat up to my bed and smile at her.

"I don't, but when i woke up i wanted to cook for you. How are you feeling?"

"Better now. Thank you ken. Let's eat?"

I took a bite on my pancake, it taste good and at the same time it taste like burnt pancake. I flip the pancake and there it is..

I just looked at her and smile

I just looked at her and smile. "It's a burned pancake, but it still taste good ken."

"Really? You know, you're the only person that i cooked for."

"I know, that's why i appreciate your effort kenny. And thank you for staying with me last night." I said to her while i took a big bite on my pancake.

"No problem y/n. Thank you for changing my clothes last night." She just winked at me.

"You're always welcome ken, i can ALWAYS change your clothes for you." She slap my arm.

"Perv!" We both laugh.

"Oh please, i've seen all of that ken. A hundred times i guess." I smirked at her.

"Asshole. Just eat your food already!" She forced me to eat the bacon that she's eating to make me shut up.

......

"Who are you texting? And why are you smiling?" Kendall asked me.

"Cara, this girl is so funny." I said to her while i'm still typing on my phone.