26. Welcome to the Family

KENDALL'S POV

Me, Y/n, Kylie and Cara arrived at the LAX. Gigi and Bella stayed in London to help Hailey for her wedding gown. I also wanted to help Hailey but i need to go home and tell my whole family that i'm engaged.

I called my mom and i told her i have an important news to them when i get back. We arrived at my mom's house and i saw my whole family are already there.

"Hey guys." Khloe ran up to give me and Kylie a hug. "Hey Y/n. Cara you bitch! Take care of my little sister." Khloe said to them.

"Hey Khlo, hey guys." Y/n greeted each one of them. She gave my mom a hug.

"So kenny, what is the important news you're going to tell us?" My mom asked me, as everyone is looking at me waiting for me to tell them the news.

I lift my left hand and showed them my engagement ring. "Me and Y/n are engaged!" I said to them.

My whole family was really happy, they walk up to me and Y/n congratulating us and hugging me. My mom was about to cry when she hugged me.

"Oh.. My baby Kenny is engaged now. I'm so happy for you Ken." I wiped her tears.

"Mom, don't cry.." I hugged my mom again.

"And you, Y/n Hutcherson. Take care of my daughter." My mom said to Y/n.

"Yes, Mrs. Jenner. I will take care of your daughter. I promise." She hugged Y/n too. "The first time we met i told you to call me Kris and now call me Momma Kris."

"Welcome to the Family Y/n." Kim walked up to my fiancée and gave her a hug.

"Thank you guys, so much. Thank you Momma Kris." She hugged my mom and my sisters.

.....

"Baby, you have to meet my family." She said to me." Y/n said to me while we lay on her bed.

"Of course love! But, aren't they mad at me?" I asked her in sad voice.

"No baby, my mom and my sister wanted to meet you. Actually, they're dying to meet you."

"Still not in good terms with him huh?" I asked her worriedly.

"No, we didn't have a chance to have a nice talk since he cheated on mom.." I just hugged her.

"Why? You already forgave me about what i did in the past. Why can't you do the same thing to your dad?" I asked her.

"You asked for forgiveness Ken, you proved to me that you changed. He never said a single word to me after what he did to my mom. Besides there's a deeper reason why me and my sister doesn't want to talk to him love." Now my baby looked so sad.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I sat on the bed and looked at her.

"N-no, i'm not ready to talk about it right now love. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it now. But i hope, we get to talk about that when you're ready. Because i think it's pretty serious." I peck her cheeks and just smiled at me.

"Didn't i ever tell you that i'm so lucky to have you? I love you kendo." She kissed me on lips.

"I'm more lucky to have you Y/n and i love you more puppy." I said to her.

We cuddled the whole afternoon and Y/n fell asleep in my arms while hugging me. I just looked at her while she's sleeping. She is so beautiful.. I can't imagine living a happy life without her being a part of it.

I reached my phone in her night stand. I took a picture of us while my Fiancée is asleep and post it on my instagram.

 I took a picture of us while my Fiancée is asleep and post it on my instagram

kendalljenner Are you dreaming of me @Y/Ig Name? ❤️😘

We kept our engagement secret, because we just want to keep our wedding to be low key, and simple. In four months me and Y/n are getting married and i'm so excited.

We both have to finished our work before we get married, Y/n is going to release an album, and i have a lot of photoshoots and ad campaigns.

Y/N'S POV

I told Kendall that she needs to meet my Family already. Especially my mom and my sister. My sister is a big fan of hers and Kylie. She's so excited to meet her future sister in law. I called my mom and i told her that i'm already engaged to Kendall.

I told her that she have to meet my Fiancée, and they're going to fly to L.A the day after tomorrow.

.....

Me and Kendall are going to meet my parents in Spago Restaurant at Beverly Hills for lunch. While i'm waiting Kendall to get ready, i checked my instagram. I haven't on instagram for days because i was busy spending time with my Fiancée.

I saw Kendall post a picture of me and her while i'm sleeping on her arms hugging her. I can't help but to smile when i saw the comments.

"I envy them. They look cute together"

"I hope i can find my own Kendall"

"They made for each other. Soo happy for them"

"Kendall is so pretty"

I commented on her post.
@kendalljenner Dreaming of you naked my love. 😉😘

After a few minutes my phone is dinging for notifications on my instagram. I burst in laugh when i read some comments, i saw gigi, hailey and kylie's comments.

gigihadid Someone is thirsty. 😂😂😂

kyliejenner Go get it @Y/Ig Name 👌🏻

haileybaldwin I died laughing. 🤣❤️

"What are you laughing about love?" I didn't realize that Kendall is in front of me.

"A few comments on your instagram love. Let's go?" I said to her smiling. She checked her phone because it doesn't stop dinging on her purse.

"Y/n!!" She slapped my shoulder.

"What? I'm just being honest baby." I kissed her cheek before we head out on her apartment.

......

We arrived at Spago, the waitress guide us to our reserved seats. A couple of minutes i saw my mom and my sister walking towards us.

We stood up on our sits to greet my mom and my sister.

"Hey mom. Good to see you." I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek. "Oh my god Y/n! I missed you!" I gave my sister a hug i turned to Kendall who is smiling at my mom and my sister.

"Ma this is Kendall Jenner, my Fiancée."---"Baby this is my mom and my sister Cali." Kendall extend her hand to shake my mom's hand but instead she pulled Kendall for a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you Kendall. Finally." My mom said to her.

"Oh my god. Y/n you're one lucky bitch!" My sister said to me and i saw Kendall laugh at me.

"Cali, your mouth." My mom said to my sister.

"Sorry. Hi Kendall. I am a huge fan of yours and Kylie! You're so beautiful." Kendall hugged my sister.

"Hey Cali. Really? Thank you. You are beautiful too. You know, you are tall and willowy. You could be a model." My fiancée said to my sister as i roll my eyes on my sister.

"Oh please. Don't let it get to your head Cali." My sister rolled her eyes on me as we all laugh at her.

We ate lunch together, we talked about our plans for the wedding. I know my mom and my sister already loved Kendall. My mom keep telling embarrassing stories of me and Cali when we were kids.

My mom also told me that our company is facing problems right now, that's why dad is always busy and stressed out. He failed closing the deal of one of his biggest client here in L.A. That's why our company is at stake.