19. Jealous

KENDALL'S POV

I'm just scrolling on my instagram and some notification popped up from twitter. TMZ tagged me.

Y/n Hutcherson and Cara Delevingne spotted having lunch together at Mastro's Steakhouse!?!

I felt a stinging pain in my heart as i saw those pictures. I should've told y/n that i still love her when i had a chance.

Calling Cake😎😍.....

Hey cara. What's up?

Hey kenny, are you busy today?

Nope i'm not. Why?

I'm with y/n, do you wanna hang out? Watch some movies? Go clubbing?

No, thank you. I just want to chill here in my place. Maybe next time.

Come on ken, we didn't see each other for 6 months. You are one of the reason why i came here to L.A.

.....

Come on kenny, please?

Alriiiight cara.. I'll see you at Elevate Lounge at 7pm. I'll invite the girls.

Yey!! I'll see you guys later.

I ended the call, i don't want to go but i can't say no to cara. She's been there for me when i needed her. Although she's always in london because she lives there, she always find a way to talk to me or to comfort me.

I texted the girls and they agreed to go clubbing tonight. Besides where going to be busy next week so we want to enjoy. It makes me sad when i think about y/n.

"Ken stop thinking about it, they're just friends." Hailey said to me while we are in gigi's car.

"I'm just worried about y/n, i know cara too well. If they are actually dating cara just wants to get in y/n's pants."

"Ken, you're just jealous. Cara's not like that." Kylie said to me.

"Really kylie? Cara is a fucking play girl. I just don't want to see y/n get hurt."

"Trust me ken, she's not like that. Okay? Just calm your tits girl."

I just let it go because i don't want to ruin the night and argue with kylie. Besides, she and cara are not that close. How can she say that she's not like that? Ugh whatever.