14. How can i forgive someone?

KENDALL'S POV

"Won't you ever forgive me?" I said to her in tears.

She just looked at me and said, "I don't know how." She walked out in my condo and closed the door behind her. I sat on the floor as i broke down in tears.

This is all my fault, i pushed her away and i cheated on her. If i could just hug her and take all the pain that she felt i will do it everyday.

.....

AFTER 2 DAYS

"Ken?" I heard my sister's voice on my living room.

"Ken? It's 1pm and you're still laying on your bed!"

"What? Go away, i just want to be alone." I said to her and i pressed my face on my pillow.

"Ken, what happened? Talk to me. Y/n is not returning any of my calls."

"We talked, she told me she don't know how to forgive me.."

"Forgiving someone isn't the hard part, it's trusting that person again. She loved you ken, and she still does. She's just scared.." Really? She still love me?

"What do you think i should do?? I-i don't know what to do anymore."

"For now, just give her time that she needs. Just don't give up on her just like what she did to you. Okay?"

"She gave me this termination contract, she wanted me to sign this." I gave her the lette that y/n gave me.

"Oh. Then give her what she wants." She gave me back the paper and she sat on my bed and hugged me. "And for fuck sake kenny, stop crying! Your eyes was about to fall off on your face!"

I just slap her shoulders and wiped my tears. "You're older than me but you are such a cry baby." She just laughed at me.

"Fuck off kylie!" I said to her and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! That's the kenny i know! Come on, let's go to khloe's house!"

I told my sisters what happened, and they told me the same thing that kylie told me. I signed the contract and my mom just emailed her. I also said thank you to her, for everything that she did and i owe everything to her.

Y/N'S POV

It's been 3 days after kendall and i talked about our past. I'm at my house doing some beat for my song. I heard my doorbell, i got confused because i'm not expecting anyone. I opened my door and i saw my parents..

"Surprise!!" My mom said to me and i saw my dad smiling at me. I gave my mom a hug and i just ignored my dad.

Me and my dad are not in good terms after he cheated on my mom. I didn't understand why mom took him back.

"Wow! You guys are... Here. Come in."

"Y/n you're house is so big for one person. Where is kendall?" She looks so excited when she said her name.

"Mom, me and kendall broke up a year ago remember?" I told my mom.

"You did PR stunts with her, right?"

"Yeah, but i don't wanna talk about it." My mom is looking around my house and she looked at me.

"Y/n, you're so skinny! What have you been eating? Come on, i'll cook your favorite adobo."

"Wait, don't you have jetlagged? You need to rest mom."

After arguing with my mom about ordering pizza and telling her not to cook. Well, she ended up cooking. My mom is a filipina and my dad is american, i decided to stay here when i'm in college. They decided to live in the Philippines with my younger sister because my dad is a CEO in one of the biggest real estate company in the Philippines.

"I miss your adobo mom, this is so good." I said to her while i'm eating.

My dad's phone rang and i looked at him. He just smiled at me and he looked at my mom.

"Hon, i have to take this call it's Wyatt." My mom nodded at him and he kissed my mom on her cheeks. Wyatt is my uncle, he lso lives in the Philippines because of my family's business.

"We're you not hurt mom?" I said to her.

"You know i was. You and cali took care of me then. Remember?"

"So, you just chose to accept the pain that he caused you?" I asked her hoping to get some advice..

"Y/n, try to understand that nobody is perfect. Sometimes we do things that can hurt other people."

"Mom, how can i forgive someone?" I asked my mom, because honestly i don't know how.. I don't where to begin..

My mom held my hand and said "Are you ready for that? Because forgiveness is a decision y/n. When your father and i got back together, i kept a message to my phone.. 'Choose to forgive, choose to love.' That became my mantra everyday. Because despite everything i went through, it's never easy.." My mom smiled at me.

"Mom how did you get through it?"

"Through my love for him. Some people say 'Love is a choice.' It's also the same with forgiveness. It's also a choice you make y/n.. Every single day.." My mom wiped my tears.

"I know you will find in your heart to forgive her, i know she didn't meant to hurt you and we both know that she is hurting too y/n." I just nodded at my mom.

"Just make up you two, i'm dying to meet my future daughter in law and i'm also a big fan of hers." My mom chuckles.

"Oh my god mom." I facepalm myself while my mom is laughing. "Why is Cali not with you guys?"

"You know your sister. She is still mad at your father. She told me that she's not going to travel 14 hours with your father."

After that night they chose to stay at the hotel, because they told me that they don't want to intrude my privacy. Even though i don't mind them staying at my house for a week because i really missed my mom. They are going to stay here for just a week because my dad is having an important meeting.

I still at my studio doing some work, mixing some beats. I heard my phone ring, i saw the caller i.d. It's Kendall..

KILLA😎❤️ calling...

Hello? Is this Ms. Kendall Jenner's... girlfriend?

What? Who is this?

This is the manager of The Honor Bar at Beverly Hills. Ms. Kendall here is passed out drunk and you are on her speed dial number. So i decided to call you to pick her up.

Okay, i'm coming over there. Thank you Ms.?

Alexa. I told the bartender to stop serving drinks to Ms. Kendall, but she really insist.

It's fine, just wait for me there. Thank you alexa.

Her girlfriend? What's my name on her phone? I changed my clothes and drove to The honor bar and when i got inside i saw kendall at the counter bar already passed out. Luckily there is no people around at the bar.